đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: KIESZA Slays Hard During HIDEAWAY Performance at Jimmy Kimmel

Valextra

Featured Posts

PopBitch

It's because of the dancing. Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxIFk3tZSI

And she also wasn't relying on backing vocals and outside and walking down a sidewalk and dancing. I enjoyed the first song. I still hate that outfit with a passion on Kimmel. The second song on Kimmel went on too long, so wasn't wowed. But she's a good performer and dancer.

This clip on the guitar, wow. She sounds beautiful there, a much prettier depth and tone to her voice than shows on Jimmy Kimmel.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

Still not a big fan of the song, but very impressive performance. Her voice goes off a bit, and the performance isn't exactly revolutionary, but I really enjoyed it.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of her around.

edit: really liking that video of her on guitar.

3 points in and ready for more

she looks like she's got a huge potential but she needs to work on her voice, she loses control all the time and goes flat.

Are you being serious? You do see the amount of dancing she is doing right? :toofunny:

Her voice is kinda Meh, and that Jimmy Kimmel performance was kinda awkward :S Not saying she is that bad, but she could definitely use some work on that voice :S

Edit: Taking some of that back, her voice is actually really good, not X-Tina material, but much better than i thought at first :)

It's not bad I kinda like it but I got that feel she will have a hard time to get known everywhere (even tho that song slays)

Vernier

That was beyond impressive for someone who's still relatively new :legend: She almost perfectly replicated the studio version live, which isn't an easy feat. Just ask some certain pop girls :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OHMYGAGA

Some people really need to stop trying to make her happen or a "thing". She's kind of boring. OoooAhhh...AhhhhOooooo

Valextra

Some people really need to stop trying to make her happen or a "thing". She's kind of boring. OoooAhhh...AhhhhOooooo

naomiobserves.gif

She's already having her success with the song #1 in Europe, including UK.

Some people really need to STAY AWAY from the threads of singers in which they're not interested.

Nene-Girl-Bye.gif

OHMYGAGA

naomiobserves.gif

She's already having her success with the song #1 in Europe, including UK.

Some people really need to STAY AWAY from the threads of singers in which they're not interested.

Nene-Girl-Bye.gif

Then why is she promoting it in the US?

KEYWORD: Europe

Valextra

Then why is she promoting it in the US?

KEYWORD: Europe

Seriously?

Why American Singers promote in the Eu?  :toofunny:

She is new, she promotes like EVERYBODY in this business around the world. 

What are we talking about? This is only flamebait. 

And for the record the song is rising always more on the iTunes USA, currently at the #48.

staypressed.gif

MelbHawker

This girl is everything. Unique voice, flawless dancing skills, fresh style. Saw this performance a few days ago, 4 minutes straight of chills. :flutter:

IMO she's the best thing musically 2014 has given us so far :legend:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas I'm really feelin' tha gurl. Flawless. Best live performance I've seen in some time.

Homogenik

you can totally see and feel her joy of perfoming, that's also part of her appeal I think.

Archived