đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ThatSLAYGUY

Agreed.... make your way down there OR scan the aisle with your eyes till you spot some! it does float around with the Air Conditioning systems :)

Thanks for the advice!

I'll keep an eye out  :creepflop:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

ChicaSkas

I've got seated tickets, but after the show I'll go to the floor and grab as much confetties as I can.

How much the tour book cost? Is it hard or soft cover?

the book cost me $25 at the show, SOFT cover

the hardcover is only if you get a special ticket package

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

high heeled fem

what a great thread :party:

i had no idea there was confettie in pappa or judas :udidnt: or even donatella wow!! :whitney:

little asia's? so cute!!!!

Flippy

I was in the seats but managed to get some MJ ones, hearts & the Judas cross! I didn't know there were seashells! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ChicaSkas

yeah... I'm seriously thinking I should have slipped not ONLY the annoying screaming girl next to me a $20 bill (to shut the eff up) but also the guard who refused me access to pick up the trash they were leafblowing all over the place.... :chica:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

somechick

Oh, you want me to photo the shopping bag full of confetti I got at MSG? (Thankfully I did coz I still got the marijuana leaves). ;)

ChicaSkas

Oh, you want me to photo the shopping bag full of confetti I got at MSG? (Thankfully I did coz I still got the marijuana leaves). ;)

YES PLEASE <3

awww shopping bag full! :party:

I want to collect a bag :giveup:

or two

imagine the Christmas cards i could send people :eek:

with BAGS AND BAGS OF IT.....!

so scrapbook

much gluestick

so wonderful

such paper

so lovely

awesum christmas card

Sunny

YES PLEASE <3

so scrapbook

much gluestick

so wonderful

such paper

so lovely

awesum christmas card

Are there still any left after the show ends?

I like dancin', and ponies....

ChicaSkas

Are there still any left after the show ends?

thousands of millions of them, yes <3

somechick

YES PLEASE <3

so scrapbook

much gluestick

so wonderful

such paper

so lovely

awesum christmas card

lol well i wasn't sure we were allowed to take backpacks in, so I took a white plastic shopping bag to put my jacket in once I got inside (so it didn't end up directly on the floor and everyone jumping on it). So at the end of the show, I just scooped up tonnes of confetti into the bag. haha It's mostly crushed though. I keep walking around my room finding random pieces of confetti on the floor! I got some in LA too because someone who went to an earlier show asked if I could send some as they left theirs at the merch stand after the show.

With all the shows I'm going to I could get bagfuls of it and make much Gaga cards! So fun! :p

ChicaSkas

lol well i wasn't sure we were allowed to take backpacks in, so I took a white plastic shopping bag to put my jacket in once I got inside (so it didn't end up directly on the floor and everyone jumping on it). So at the end of the show, I just scooped up tonnes of confetti into the bag. haha It's mostly crushed though. I keep walking around my room finding random pieces of confetti on the floor! I got some in LA too because someone who went to an earlier show asked if I could send some as they left theirs at the merch stand after the show.

With all the shows I'm going to I could get bagfuls of it and make much Gaga cards! So fun! :P

You know, it's actually very resilient tissue paper. If you take a bent up crumpled confetti, and gently pinch it between your fingernails and pull, it does resume it's previous shape and can be flattened.

I bet it could even be gently ironed out as well. I think Christmas cards would look excellent with these... especially sent to people who couldn't attend the ArtRaves.

somechick

You know, it's actually very resilient tissue paper. If you take a bent up crumpled confetti, and gently pinch it between your fingernails and pull, it does resume it's previous shape and can be flattened.

I bet it could even be gently ironed out as well. I think Christmas cards would look excellent with these... especially sent to people who couldn't attend the ArtRaves.

That's actually a nice idea! I'll have to dig the bag out of my closet. hehe