💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

LavenderLamborghin

I finally just bought Tomb Raider (2013)!! It was $10 new at Game Stop. Idk how they sell brand new sealed games for $10 but it happend. I can't wait to play it. I started playing Tomb Raider in the mid 90s. So much fun!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

I finally just bought Tomb Raider (2013)!! It was $10 new at Game Stop. Idk how they sell brand new sealed games for $10 but it happend. I can't wait to play it. I started playing Tomb Raider in the mid 90s. So much fun!

Have fun! :party:

So no one mentions the old Tomb Raider games, I can never put this new one over them, I mean original Tomb Raider was more oriented more on puzzles not fights. That's what makes a real Tomb Raider game. Btw these days only violation wins.

So no one mentions the old Tomb Raider games, I can never put this new one over them, I mean original Tomb Raider was more oriented more on puzzles not fights. That's what makes a real Tomb Raider game. Btw these days only violation wins.

:tea:

I still like to play old games. Such nostalgia and slayage. :legend: I do like this new one, it's fresh, fun and I think they'll improve it and put more puzzles and less fights for sequel. :)

:tea:

I still like to play old games. Such nostalgia and slayage. :legend: I do like this new one, it's fresh, fun and I think they'll improve it and put more puzzles and less fights for sequel. :)

Yeah I do like the new one too, but you know there are a ton of first person shooter games right now, if I want to take my stress out by killing I would have many choices, but if I want to get my brain tired there are a few good puzzle games, and the Tomb Raider was one of them, and it is getting out of its original genre.

Yeah I do like the new one too, but you know there are a ton of first person shooter games right now, if I want to take my stress out by killing I would have many choices, but if I want to get my brain tired there are a few good puzzle games, and the Tomb Raider was one of them, and it is getting out of its original genre.

Good point. Well, we'll always have old games and you can play some really good fanmade levels at trle.net

Can't wait for Tomb Raider 2 :excited: expecting a 2015 release :)

That's what I thought until they announced the comic books. I mean the first one is released next month (I believe) and I doubt that they would make many issues. That makes me think it is closer than I assumed before. Obviously this is pure speculation but the comic books seem too far before the next game if it is announced in 2015. I'm no expert on this so take everything I said with a pinch of salt :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...
ManOnTheMoon

the definitive edition is jaw dropping in its presentation.  

tomb raider 3 still slays though.

the definitive edition is jaw dropping in its presentation.  

tomb raider 3 still slays though.

Been playing third one for some time. Just finnished London levels (a.k.a. the best part of the game). :legend:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double post, but I just had to post my final statistics since I finnished TR3. I was not very intersted in finding secrets and this is the first time I played TR3 in years. :party:

tumblr_n3akpn715c1twm0h5o1_1280.jpg

Sorry for double post, but I just had to post my final statistics since I finnished TR3. I was not very intersted in finding secrets and this is the first time I played TR3 in years. :party:

tumblr_n3akpn715c1twm0h5o1_1280.jpg

The nostalgia :cry:

I used to play this game all the time with my family, constantly being petrified of baddies so we normally played in Lara's home and did the obstacle course :smh:

And who can forget trapping Winston in the freezer :toofloppy:

• 10 months later...

I just started Tomb Raider for the 3rd time. I love this ****ing game. I'm playing the Definitive Edition on PS4. It's so damn gorgeous. :giveup:

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.