💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna announces Men's perfume

chris777

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

i wish gaga made one! rihanna smells! lol im totally joking but i would rather buy gagas 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I don't know if this will sell well? Her male fans will buy it but that is it, I don't see the typical metros-xual male wearing a fragrance from Rihanna. Celebrity perfumes are considered tacky.

LaMaisonGaga

Gaga should do a man's perfume this time too. The gays will go crazy. Not that the gays didn't already bought the other one :laughga:

lamaisongaga.com

amenART

Women's perfumes almost always smell nicer in my opinion :noparty:

mte

male perfume smells so cold idk

TimisaMonster

When will Gaga? :awkney:

I hate it when men's colognes have more bottle than fragrance....I see 3 drops in that ... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Women's perfumes almost always smell nicer in my opinion :noparty:

I guess it can be subjective. I know a handful of women that prefer men's perfume, because they think it's darker, s-xier, and just 'does it' for them more. The only female perfume I've ever liked, and that I bought, was Alien. Man, that perfume is beautiful. 

Vernier

That bottle is atrocious :deadbanana: But slé male hottie :hor:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

What a MISSED opportunity for Gaga. 

The gays will be all over this. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Tropico

Gaga please take notes. And please consider that straight people exsist too so don't call it something like "Lady Gay Gay" :manicure:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

lodylody

mte

male perfume smells so cold idk

I understand what you mean... it tries to be masculine and locker-roomy and cold and it's just not for me. If I wear a fragrance I want to knock people out with lovely smells :rip:

I guess it can be subjective. I know a handful of women that prefer men's perfume, because they think it's darker, s-xier, and just 'does it' for them more. The only female perfume I've ever liked, and that I bought, was Alien. Man, that perfume is beautiful. 

One of my closest female friends really prefers men's cologne; it's her guilty pleasure! I totally respect people who wear and/or like it, and I do keep my nose open to cologne in case I like it (there's always a chance). In general though, it's not for me :noparty: 

Archived