💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will TIHWD flop harder than G.U.Y. ?

Stef

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

(1) YES.

(2) I know Gaga doesn't know me, and she'd probably never will. But in this connection between Gaga and her Little Monsters, it feels like she's in touch with EVERY fan with her music and her work. With her statements that she loves us more then anything and that she would die for us and for her art, and with all her messages and speeches that she gives that are directed to us - it's the amount of love I'm speaking about. When she kept on doing the BTWB last shows, even though she was hurt and she knew that if she'd keep going and performing - she'd be injured, it's the love and admiration I spoke about.

Gaga know, and she said it a few times during her shows, that she wouldn't be here without the huge support of the fans - when she was #1 during The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way, or when she's now #4 with ARTPOP, when everyone is trashing her, but she still stick threw her own ideas and way of thinking - just to give her fans the music from her heart, the lyrics that she gained threw a lot in order to write them and record them, and after going threw the hard time she went threw in 2013 she was needed to hear from the press and Katy fans that everyone hates her, and she's irrelevant any more - she still need her support - and that's also what fans there for.

If Katy wasn't knowing that what she said is stupid, then I don't care about her (which I don't) - but it's unfair for her fans - they were beside her for good and bad - for #103 peak and in #1 peaks, without her fans - she'd be NOTHING, and if she thinks that after what she said, she'll still have those fans around her - some of them may stick for her, and that's OK, but those who understand that this isn't the TRUE LOVE like Gaga gives us, it's not worth it to buy CDs, perfumes, concert tix, DVDs and other merchandises in thousand and thousands of dollars if the artist you admire doesn't love you at the same amount - even as a group.

I saw Katy's show recently and it was quite clear she loves her fans. Taking selfies with them, pulling them on stage, talking about how great the Katy Kats are, etc. she was very good to her fans and followers.

What she said in the interview, honestly made sense. No matter how you look at it, fans are strangers. You can't legit love a stranger and most people aren't willing die for one.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VersaceKing

Honey, stop. Gaga will not put herself in front of a bullet for you.

I know, and I'm not expecting her to do it.

But she did broke her hip in order to make her fans happy and satisfied, she did risk all her huge success in order to have new project and sound with ARTPOP - for her fans, and she still going threw everyday fighting with her record label and other management authorities to give us the best she can.

I saw Katy's show recently and it was quite clear she loves her fans. Taking selfies with them, pulling them on stage, talking about how great the Katy Kats are, etc. she was very good to her fans and followers.

What she said in the interview, honestly made sense. No matter how you look at it, fans are strangers. You can't legit love a stranger and most people aren't willing die for one.

That's my opinion and I don't want you to change it, and you won't.

I don't like Katy, even more after what she says about her fans. This is what I feel about it, and you can think something else, and I don't disqualify it. I respect your opinions, but I don't agree with them. :monsterpaw:

Born To Slay

I know, and I'm not expecting her to do it.

But she did broke her hip in order to make her fans happy and satisfied, she did risk all her huge success in order to have new project and sound with ARTPOP - for her fans, and she still going threw everyday fighting with her record label and other management authorities to give us the best she can.

That's my opinion and I don't want you to change it, and you won't.

I don't like Katy, even more after what she says about her fans. This is what I feel about it, and you can think something else, and I don't disqualify it. I respect your opinions, but I don't agree with them. :monsterpaw:

Okay, we can stop debating. I never implied I don't respect your opinion.

Keep in mind that Gaga cancelled a sold out show in Jakarta due to safety concerns.

VersaceKing

Okay, we can stop debating. I never implied I don't respect your opinion.

Keep in mind that Gaga cancelled a sold out show in Jakarta due to safety concerns.

When people send to her death threats, and said that they'd kill her if she'd enter Indonesia - 

Sadly, I would do the exact same thing. After all, it's all about Gaga being safe and healthy. :monsterpaw:

Born To Slay

When people send to her death threats, and said that they'd kill her if she'd enter Indonesia - 

Sadly, I would do the exact same thing. After all, it's all about Gaga being safe and healthy. :monsterpaw:

Im just saying. Gaga won't die for her art.

Prismatic

The comparison is a reach. Did Gagz invent the hand shape chair or something?

TIHWD will/should start picking up when it hits the radio. I like the song, but there are better single material. Can't wait for Legendary Lovers/Walking On Air to slay everything in it's path.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Versace

Well lets wait till it gets it's radio impact date , I see it in somewhere in the billboard top 50 but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets into top 10 after a long time and becomes a sleeper hit but I highly doubt it but this is no way near #1 , the only songs that have a chance at #1 are Legendary Lovers or Walking On Air that is if she's lucky and promotes them properly but still doubtful we'll see any more  number 1's off this era. NEXT KATY 

JaysAMess

I doubt TIHWD will flop, it'll be a Top 10 hit, if she's lucky then it'll go #1. It's an extremely catchy song and the video is cute as ****. It's catchier than G.U.Y and the video is more appealing than G.U.Y (not saying it's a better video).

Sister

No. It will do very well for Katy.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

melodichard

The comparison is a reach. Did Gagz invent the hand shape chair or something?

TIHWD will/should start picking up when it hits the radio. I like the song, but there are better single material. Can't wait for Legendary Lovers/Walking On Air to slay everything in it's path.

They have hand chairs at my Planet Fitness. I guess they stole that from Gaga too.

We have the General Charts Discussion thread in Charts & Sales for this kind of discussions. Continue it there. 

Closing. 

Archived