đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks predicts becoming a legend

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

nickziza

Her attitude shows me that's she the next Kreayshawn tbh....

Bad Attitude + Amazing Music = Flop.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

She should release an album first. :popcorn:

She's talking about releasing her album

"It doesn't matter anymore. #BROKEWITHEXPENSIVE taste will be the best album for the next 50 years. It's going to make me a legend."

Her attitude shows me that's she the next Kreayshawn tbh....

Bad Attitude + Amazing Music = Flop.

How can you relate Azealia to Kreayshawn tho? lol Are you okay?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Michael

"It doesn't matter anymore. #BROKEWITHEXPENSIVE taste will be the best album for the next 50 years. It's going to make me a legend."

I really hope she does become a legend some day. She's got crazy talent

Jenniferella

Imagine Gaga said this about ARTPOP :toofunny:

I actually laughed

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Willy Wonka

She may very well be a legend some day. The critics seem to love her, but she also seems to have burned a lot of bridges? Can't that impact her radio play?

One thing I'm curious about is that it seems a lot of people hate her because of her beefs with others, which I understand the animosity from someone who is a fan of the person she is fighting with, but most of the hate seems to be because she has so MANY beefs, but isn't that par the course for a Rapper/Emcee/Hip Hop artist? Isn't that just another way of getting publicity in the community? I know it can get extreme to the point of violence, but she doesn't seem like she is ever going to get to that point, so I'm not quite understanding why it makes news when she fights with someone on twitter. I'm not condoning the things she says, but again, isn't it just part of it, along with the bragging? 

I can't blame her for being confident though. She's pretty much of her own, so if she wants to get loud and boastful, it's just marketing (to me). Plus she believes in her work, which is a really good thing. Whether she becomes a great success, time will tell.

You make a lot of good points. Her style of feuds and twitter beefs is par for the course in the hip hop community. Her beef with Angel Haze was a classic hip hop feud. The reason I think she gets so much hate is because she's bridged over to pop culture a bit and that culture is a little less understanding. They take everything very seriously. In the larger scheme of things, her feuding is really minor and trivial compared to most hip hop feuds and rivalries. She's much more playful with it than is typical in the hip hop community. I mean, Lil Kim released a mixtape with a decapitated Nicki Minaj on the cover. But it's really a non-event in the hip hop community. Even Queen Latifah has gotten in a feud or two.

It's whatever. Because Azealia is a part of stan culture now, it's become problematic. It's classic hip hop attitude and behavior, but that's not normal in pop culture. So stans make a huge deal out of it when there's nothing to it.

LoveandMagic

You make a lot of good points. Her style of feuds and twitter beefs is par for the course in the hip hop community. Her beef with Angel Haze was a classic hip hop feud. The reason I think she gets so much hate is because she's bridged over to pop culture a bit and that culture is a little less understanding. They take everything very seriously. In the larger scheme of things, her feuding is really minor and trivial compared to most hip hop feuds and rivalries. She's much more playful with it than is typical in the hip hop community. I mean, Lil Kim released a mixtape with a decapitated Nicki Minaj on the cover. But it's really a non-event in the hip hop community. Even Queen Latifah has gotten in a feud or two.

It's whatever. Because Azealia is a part of stan culture now, it's become problematic. It's classic hip hop attitude and behavior, but that's not normal in pop culture. So stans make a huge deal out of it when there's nothing to it.

Okay, thanks for explaining that for me. And I remember the Lil Kim cover. Yikes!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

DrewStevens

Well... a girl can dream.

It's kind of sad because she has talent, but she lost every opportunity to be mainstream / a legend / an icon.

nickziza

How can you relate Azealia to Kreayshawn tho? lol Are you okay?

lol what are you talking about .? Kreay is 1000x better tbh..

inuborg

lol what are you talking about .? Kreay is 1000x better tbh..

tumblr_mkt3srUjvc1s80rejo1_500.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

nickziza

tumblr_inline_n9eenzP8vr1rigfuk.gif

oh yes. i suppose your right. you opinion is WAAAAY more valid then mine. How silly of me tbh.

Archived