3.s-xxx dreams but it would be edited

4.MANiCURE

5.dwuw

6.gypsy

7.applause

ย 

thats not 15 :emma: lolย 

Altair

Yeah I agree all the songs are very dance worthy and catchy.

Dope could've had a remix like summertime sadness.

She would've had to do something about her persona though and her designer.

Haroon

Reminds me of the thing she said ages ago about all of the songs getting music videos :spin: I think every song having a music video is a big deal and it's not common at all :omg: I mean a few more would've been good :shrug: It's just sometimes hard to absorb that an 8-track EP/album (The Fame Monster) recieved more released music videos than ARTPOP :deadbanana:

Mama Ru

It's a nice thought but no, although I agree (almost) every song feels like it could be a single whereas albums like TF and BTW had a mix of songs that felt like potential single and songs that felt more like deep album cuts (which is not a bad thing, just a different style).ย 

ย 

But you could have the best album of all time and still not get 15 successful singles out of it. The momentum would die after the first handful of singles.ย 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Arturo

Gaga could have had a 4th possible hit on the album with "I Wanna Be With U" but she changed it to the completely unrelatable (at least to the mainstream demographic) Dope. I appreciate that Gaga didn't listen to her label considering she revealed Interscope pushed for a relatable ballad on the album, but that was such missed opportunity imo

ย 

With songs like Stay, When I Was Your Man, Say Something, and All of Me slaying within the past year and a half, that song could've been huge.

Pop Art

-

Prismatic

It would've been nice if each song had a video.

ย 

Single worthy songs are...

1. Sexxx Dreams (from Swine fest)

2. Venus

3. Do What U Want

4. Gypsy

5. Applause

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Miranda Sings

I'm sorry but JND, ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, or MJH are far from single worthy

Every song on that album could have been a single as well. (Well, maybe not Teeth. But maybe.)

wtf why not Teeth?

Willy Wonka

She couldn't even get out a (non offensive) video for one of the singles she's already released.

She's literally done one promo performance for her most recent singles and the single didn't even break top 40.

So in conclusion, she could barely manage three single releases. Let's not add 12 more on.

But let's be serious. Only five out of the fifteen songs are really fit for single release.

Archived