Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Arturo

that's what beyonce has done. She misses the chance

Beyoncé didn't release all the songs on her album as singles. She just made videos for all of them.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

-

Mama Ru

The point about dying momentum is legitimate, but even with that taken into account, I still say ARTPOP could have squeezed out 6-7 hits if they played their cards right.

At a different point in her career yes but honestly the media, the public, and the music industry were all determined to see Gaga "fail" this time around. Every artist goes through phases like that. I think Gaga knew early on in the album cycle that it was her term to be a martyr and so she decided to just go with it. 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Bebe

It would be super cool if she ended up at least releasing a video for every song. Even if they all end up with G.U.Y like success :shrug:

She is loaded with money and is already an iconic musician. Even if the singles don't create that much instant success it would be awesome 10-20-30 >>>>>> years on. She is a great live performer with an incredible voice - she isn't going to just completely disappear.

People here should start thinking more about legacy and long term success rather than short term singles. If she can pull out performances like these, she is ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=530Xz86Bntk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5WpAHRqqdA

ryhanna

no, but they all should have had videos.

Yyyyyyyyup.

Most songs aren't single worthy. 

Music not the bling, little managers!

GagaDragon

You could say that for everyone one of her songs then...

and people complain when ARTPOP gets bashed

Phlop

Should've released Aura as the telephone sequel, Venus with it's planned video, Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy.

DWUW and GUY shouldn't have happened.

BYE

Anderson123

I think 3 singles are enough to promote an album, 4 max. I don't like when people want to release 6, 7 or more singles just because they want to milk an album as much as they want. We already have the album, thank you! Of course they want to sell, though, it's marketing and it's their job, I understand that.

I don't like when people want to release 6, 7 or more singles just because they want to milk an album as much as they want. We already have the album, thank you!
Bear in mind that most people don't have the album, and never will -- and this is true for any album -- so the only way they get to know a song is if they hear it on the radio; i.e., if it's a single. Any great song that's not a single is going to waste, in a way -- missing out on its potential audience, on people that might love it. It's not just a question of promotion.

Archived