Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades Kim and Coco + gets pretty racist

Mast

Featured Posts

Nick1495

Mummy costumes? Is this on her tour?

Yup. There are dancing big booty mummies during "I Kissed A Girl" and "Hot and Cold"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

This site has turned me into a mess. I thought this was gonna be a joke thread about the oreo group :messga:

:lmao: yasssssssss stan a bit 

goddess1_zps90108863.gif

JaggedMonster

tumblr_n708ozMsPF1tcy18oo1_500.png

Katy-Perry-Prismatic-Concert-Mummy-Dance

katy.jpg

:awkney:  :excuseme:  :wtf:

She sounds very intelligent....

:toofunny:

What the hell is this mess :wtfga:

MJHolland

Um, the fact that she associates have a big butt as a characteristic of black people, which is a stereotype and therefore racist?

exactly.

I'm usually one to defend Katy but this was ridiculous.

That's not at all what Katy was doing. She only brought up black people because people were calling here mummy costumes racist, and she defend them saying they are based on PEOPLE trying to be plastic and get ridiculously sized asses, REGARDLESS of race (LIKE Kim K and Coco, for example). She used the two as examples to say that this isn't exclusive to black women.

MJHolland

"Those girls aren't African-American. But it's actually a representation of our culture wanting to be plastic"

Wait.... what makes you think that the mummies are supposed to be black in the first place? Wouldn't that make the person who ASSUMED that they must be black in fact RACIST because he/she is stereotyping black women?!?!??!

Kermit the frog

Um, the fact that she associates have a big butt as a characteristic of black people, which is a stereotype and therefore racist?

exactly.

I'm usually one to defend Katy but this was ridiculous.

Since when stereotype = racist? It's not derogatory at all :huh:

Houdini

people on this forum want so bad to bring down katy, it's just ridiculous.

i see nothing offensive there

She's not racist, she's just, well, stupid, just straight up stupid, like, IQ of a fence post stupid. She's a fence post wearing a glittery leotard. She does need to stick to hotdogs and poop emojis.

I don't think she even knows what racism actually is, especially if she thinks anyone of Japanese descent wants to be treated like a pocket pet or that big booties are only allowed on black women. She's just really really really stupid and maybe a little blinded by her rich white woman privileges. :shrug:

PicklePower

I doubt she meant anything by it. The Katy hate is getting old. Y'all just love to criticize her.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

GagaMyBlood95

I think this is stupid what she said, but I don't think it's racist really

Archived