💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades Kim and Coco + gets pretty racist

Mast

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

I just think her entire statement is false.

Do you really think Katy and her team thought themselves "hmmm, for this show we should address the issue of plastic surgery."

Like **** no, they just said "let's have mummies with big butts, that will get the children laughing!"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, the fact that she associates have a big butt as a characteristic of black people, which is a stereotype and therefore racist?

exactly.

I'm usually one to defend Katy but this was ridiculous.

It sounds like the interviewer told her big butts were associated with black people. Katy disagreed with it.

Yanko

Do you really think Katy and her team thought themselves "hmmm, for this show we should address the issue of plastic surgery."

Like **** no, they just said "let's have mummies with big butts, that will get the children laughing!"

lol 

Zsolti

very bad metaphore nn 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

It sounds like the interviewer told her big butts were associated with black people. Katy disagreed with it.

This.

Chromatica

This site has turned me into a mess. I thought this was gonna be a joke thread about the oreo group :messga:

YOU BETTA STAN!

TRILL MONSTER

I mean when you think of a black b---h you automatically think

AssClap.gif

:lmao:

Except it's a direct quote coming straight out of Katy's mouth.

Please tell me exactly what she said that's racist. Because nothing I read there was.

:toofunny: :rip:

You're happy for her and at the same time attacking her because you think she's getting "pretty racist". Okay then.  :awkney:

Just because I'm happy for her success doesn't mean I have to agree with her actions/statements. :awkney:

Computer

This site has turned me into a mess. I thought this was gonna be a joke thread about the oreo group :messga:

tumblr_inline_moewocCYoJ1qz4rgp.jpg

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

lego

tumblr_n708ozMsPF1tcy18oo1_500.png

Katy-Perry-Prismatic-Concert-Mummy-Dance

katy.jpg

:awkney:  :excuseme:  :wtf:

Also, Katy may or may not be throwing some shade at Kim Kardashian, who she insinuates inspired those mummy looks, along with Ice-T’s wife, Coco.

“As far as the mummy thing, I based it on plastic surgery,†she said. “Look at someone like Kim Kardashian or Ice-T’s wife, Coco. Those girls aren’t African-American. But it’s actually a representation of our culture wanting to be plastic, and that’s why there’s bandages and it’s mummies. I thought that would really correlate well together… It came from an honest place. If there was any inkling of anything bad, then it wouldn’t be there, because I’m very sensitive to people.â€

She continued, “I guess I’ll just stick to baseball and hot dogs, and that’s it. I know that’s a quote that’s gonna come to f–k me in the ass, but can’t you appreciate a culture? I guess, like, everybody has to stay in their lane? I don’t know.â€

But that wasn’t the only thing Katy, who drops her video for “This Is How We Do†on Thursday, talked about. She also revealed how she views her relationship with her KatyCats, saying that, unlike other artists, she’s not “thirsty or desperate†for their support.   http://www.mtv.com/news/1883838/katy-perry-prism-tour-costumes-kim-kardashian/

She sounds very intelligent....

:toofunny:

FreePalestine

Archived