💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV on TIHWD video: Katy copying Gaga, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, etc...

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

The revenge of MTV? :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antidote

But what's new?

Seriously, just because Beyonce had a similar wig etc it doesn't mean Katy copied her :fail:

There aren't so many haircuts or colours in the world, so yeah things repeat MTV :deadbanana:

I don't know whether to be mad that they didn't compare the MANiCURE chairs to the MANiCURE chairs or mad that this article exists at all.

PaperIz

The bathtub thing was a total Britney thing too :manicure: the whole video is basically a Bangerz tour backdrop visual. Still loved it though :toofunga:

nikola

well this is suposed to be a nes sorry but we know long time ago that everything she does is copy of some artist so yeah but i am glad that some big network sad anything about it------but basicly this mean not vma for katy XDDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

nikola

they did the worst comparisons ever tumblr_inline_mu4842hufY1qf95xj.gif

well actualy they did but when you look back on katy you can find really good ones xDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Ladey Gagz

the reach is real :lmao:

katy's the new gaga

is it becoming "cool" to hate on her? :messga:

oh well they're getting the clicks and that's all they want

BLACKOUTbritney
Can MTV revoke Katy's VMA nominations now, and give them to Gaga?

i there is someone with lack of respect for katy in the world, its me, but those comparisons are stupid

it is really happening, the media is turning on her, she reached the top, now its time to bring her down, classic popstar cycle

nikola

i there is someone with lack of respect for katy in the world, its me, but those comparisons are stupid

it is really happening, the media is turning on her, she reached the top, now its time to bring her down, classic popstar cycle

well yes but they like praisd her last month i think that just revenge on stupid shade that she did because of vma nominations and it was really stupid i mean really you got nom and you are still not happy BYE GIRL but if you want i am kina happy(i am really peacfull guy and i dont suport hate and harm in any wayy ) because i am tired of thos trolls that say that she is most talented person in music right now and when i trie to argue with them on that they atack me like i did idk what so yeah if will look on talent she is one of first singers that should go down

Archived