Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parents owe $200K in student loan.

Featured Posts

theMonster5

The parents co-sign $200K in student loan for their daughter's nursing study but the she passed away from liver cancer, so now the parents owe $200K and have to raise her three kids. First of all, a 4-years college for nursing can cost only $50K so why did she took out $200K for? Maybe she spend it on herself and her 3 kids and living expense? So never co-sign a loan unless you can pay it yourself in case someone default or die.

Read the story

Bae

I'm sorry but who would ever taken out 150k dollars extra in loans and have a co-sign?

Poor parents, and poor woman.  but that was so not smart.

Let's take you to Chanel cuz' you look like hell.

RAMROD

I know many students using student loans for buying cute clothes, latest gadgets, and stuffs, than to use it as it should.

So they were having bigger debt than they should.

And these kind of people who will suffer in the end for their lacklustre action, when it is time to pay back the loans.

It will take years for them.

On topic, I hope this is not thr case with this ine. Poor parents..

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Buy ♥ And ♥ Stream ♥ STUPID ♥ LOVE ♥

inuborg

I can't even get 10k :emma: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

HookerHotel

I'm sorry but who would ever taken out 150k dollars extra in loans and have a co-sign?

Poor parents, and poor woman.  but that was so not smart.

AyaKara

The parents co-sign $200K in student loan for their daughter's nursing study but the she passed away from liver cancer, so now the parents owe $200K and have to raise her three kids. First of all, a 4-years college for nursing can cost only $50K so why did she took out $200K for? Maybe she spend it on herself and her 3 kids and living expense? So never co-sign a loan unless you can pay it yourself in case someone default or die.

Read the story

It can be $200K if you go to a private university. Columbia's nursing program is 80k for the first year.

I feel bad, she was going to school to be able to support her children. It sucks. :fat:

theMonster5

They should've taught their daughter about birth control. tbh

This is another topic, but she KNOW about birth control since she's in medical school for nursing. So she planned to have three kids! This is about a $200K loan that other people shouldn't co-sign.  :P

Morphine Prince

How sad that she died and that her parents have to pay all of this back. It won't only be an economic struggle, but it will also be a constant reminder that their daughter is dead. I am betting this girl went to a private institution for it to be that expensive.

Benji

The US needs UK law for student loans, you only pay it back when you're earning enough money to already be living comfortably and if you reach the age of retirement or die before the loan is paid back it is automatically wiped.

theMonster5

It can be $200K if you go to a private university. Columbia's nursing program is 80k for the first year.

I feel bad, she was going to school to be able to support her children. It sucks. :fat:

Yeah, but why go to a private university when she can't afford it? You can go to a 4-years public college for $50K, maybe less if you go to community colleges for the first two years.

hmm

The US needs UK law for student loans, you only pay it back when you're earning enough money to already be living comfortably and if you reach the age of retirement or die before the loan is paid back it is automatically wiped.

Was about to say that. The US system looks really messy :eww:

theMonster5

Was about to say that. The US system looks really messy :eww:

The US system cause people to be more responsible in the first place and make people work harder, save & invest more. We don't play around over here. LOL If a lot of loans are forgiven then the companies would lose money and have to lay off more people.