Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Rihanna gets angry at fans

Whiskey Mouth

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

I get snapping and getting angry sometimes, but there is no need to say "Fück you to a fan who appeared to be being very polite." You shouldn't talk to anyone like that. She coulda just said, "sorry, I've had a long day and can't take a pic tho. Love you tho!"

Simple and polite, but still continues on.

MelbHawker

That's rude. Oh well.. all her stans are welcome to come & stan for our Queen who would never swear at her fans, but instead buy them pizza.

chris777

At least read the first page people :fail:

They won't. Like I said, people only want to see the bad.

Morphine Prince

No, it's awful working 8 hours per day for a bunch of dollars. That's awful.

Idk if I agree or disagree with this :rip:

Pablo

Already Posted, he wasn't a fan, he was one of those dudes that stalks her and sells pictures of her on eBay, and given the fact that they're practically suffocating her, I don't think she's being all that rude.

:tea:

he was right next to her, I'd act that way too!

Don't visit my profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJTSMV5lSw

I know the bodygaurd was the one who pushed the fan but she didn't seem to care too much when she kept walking. :shrug:

you tried

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

These people aren't even fans, end of story.

Rihanna knows her fans and will stop for them, she doesn't stop for ransoms.

Just last night at 4 am while leaving a club in New York City she stopped and took pictures with like 6 people, her bodyguard pushed a girl out of the way and rihanna took a picture with her anyways. She's extremely good with her fans and literally like the only artist who has twitter conversations via DM with her fans and was the most socially active singer on Instagram. She invited me personally backstage when I saw her, had her bodyguard meet me outside the venue to get my gifts for her, signed my photo onstage, has liked my baby pictures, selfies on Instagram. Wore the hat I made her and so much more. After gaga and kesha I would say she's next to the best with her fans.

Its so typical of hers,dont you remember when she hit the fan with her microphone ?!  :toofunny:  Rihanna is one of the biggest and influencial superstar on earth which comes from her loyal fans,and thats why I think that she should be  a lil bit more respectful towards them  :shrug: she seems to be pretty ungrateful for the support and love that she gets from her fans who put her on pedesal. :sick: But on the other hand,its questionless that being superstar and being constantly in the puclic eye makes life miserable,that's why at I get her behaviour at some points,but still when it comes to just giving autographs she has to show more consideration for her fans.

You don't know what you're talking about. Rihanna is literally amazing with her fans.

Runway

I know the bodygaurd was the one who pushed the fan but she didn't seem to care too much when she kept walking. :shrug:

He was running towards her and she got scared :wtf: nice try :wtf:

DeleteMyAccount

I don't think she realized he just wanted an autograph.  I think she probably thought the worst.

He was running towards her and she got scared :wtf: nice try :wtf:
I don't think she was even aware of it until the guy was tackled (at which point she was startled, yes). Which is fine, that's the bodyguard's job.

GagaMyBlood95

She was really never good with her fans... I mean, she has them, why is she always acting like a b---h?

Thats why I love being rich and not famous!!!

Being famous makes everything annoying and some kind of burden while ordinary rich people can do whatever they want without anybody giving a shi.t

degenerate

?

lol what

rihanna is always donating to charities and giving back to her home country and other things. she's very considerate.

Yeah it's called she has a lot of money to give to charity behind the scenes but when she's face to face with someone who displeases her she doesn't have the maturity to keep her dirty mouth shut. Get out of here, you know the difference.

Archived