💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Rihanna gets angry at fans

Whiskey Mouth

Featured Posts

Princess Die

**** that guy. At least let her finish her damn escalator ride.

Luigi_kart_middle_finger.gif

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

It must be awful to be a celebrity.

No, it's awful working 8 hours per day for a bunch of dollars. That's awful. 

Silver Keith

Did not know that outfit was from TFM era. 

She seems so out of it and reticent. 

It was actually from the BTW era

Its so typical of hers,dont you remember when she hit the fan with her microphone ?!  :toofunny:  Rihanna is one of the biggest and influencial superstar on earth which comes from her loyal fans,and thats why I think that she should be  a lil bit more respectful towards them  :shrug: she seems to be pretty ungrateful for the support and love that she gets from her fans who put her on pedesal. :sick: But on the other hand,its questionless that being superstar and being constantly in the puclic eye makes life miserable,that's why at I get her behaviour at some points,but still when it comes to just giving autographs she has to show more consideration for her fans.

I'm pretty cool with it to be honest, She's always had this bad girl attitude that's what I love about her.

Not wanting photos or to sign stuff is something, but to say to your fans "**** off" is just vulgar as ****. b---h.

Bradley

Rihanna could have acted better but I don't blame Rihanna for this though. I get mad at people sometimes when they annoy me, after all she has been flying for hours.

Also the clarification says it all, the guy wasn't a fan, he was selling autographs for money.

I'm pretty cool with it to be honest, She's always had this bad girl attitude that's what I love about her.

I agree. She's badass but you won't hate her. She isn't really that bad, it's just her s-xy personality.

high heeled fem

She was rude, those fans were just asking a picture. They were not hysterical fans

ikr ugh rude

Antidote

The problem is It's not only this time, but I saw some videos of her when she was walking in the streets and she never really takes time for the fans like Gaga or Lana do.

Rih often doesn't even look at them and keeps on walking while the fans are trying to take a pic desperately.

Also other things like some of her tweets etc. just show that she's a rude person.

Manul

Gaga has some worse fans than that (talking about hysterical fans) but she never does sh*t like this.

On the other hand, I'd be annoyed myself having a bunch of people around me all calling my name ugh

Rihanna is simply a rude person overall, what were you expecting from a person making songs like she does, to suddenly pull a kawaii girl type? lol

it wasn't laaaahv

Autograph sellers and paparazzi aren't fans. The only thing I see wrong in this video is that the bodyguard let him get that close to her.

Didymus

No, it's awful working 8 hours per day for a bunch of dollars. That's awful. 

Mess.

Archived