Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Björk

Mole

Favorite Album From Bjork?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Album From Bjork?

Featured Posts

Tommymonster44

Since he/she started with Biophilia, maybe Swim Deep should go in reverse and follow with Volta, Medulla and so on. Listening to Biophilia and then Debut might cause a commotion. Then of course there's Gling Glo and all the Sugarcubes, Kukl stuff too... I love Gling Glo :) Years ago I went to a store and wanted to order that cd and the person was like "What?" "Gling glo", I said. "What the hell are you talking about?" He thought I was insane.

I really depends on the person, though.  Homogenic and Volta are probably the best two choices for new fans, imo.  While leaps ahead when it was released, hyperballad is really the only song off of debut/post that doesn't sound dated.  I like homogenic because it provides that balance between melodic catchy pop and experimental Bjork.  Plus it's probably her most "intense" work, which is what most modern music listeners are used to. 

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Stranger

• Bjork

• MattyMonster

• ChasingTheGhost

Finally have all Bjorks main albums, got Debut and Bastards today!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

YUNGKALIMXEL

Finally have all Bjorks main albums, got Debut and Bastards today!

I have all of them except the remix albums Telegram and Bastards and Greatest Hits. But I have Voltaic.

video from a photoshoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r10gmSouB-Y&feature=player_embedded

and the recent documentary on Biophilia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8OKZ0VQpM

OMG I bought that Dazed issue!

I should be here more often, I love that woman.

While leaps ahead when it was released, hyperballad is really the only song off of debut/post that doesn't sound dated.

Venus As A Boy still sounds sublime and intemporal :flutter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib0fUk2SOuA

Edited by symphonia

I have all of them except the remix albums Telegram and Bastards and Greatest Hits. But I have Voltaic.

OMG I bought that Dazed issue!

I should be here more often, I love that woman.

Nice! I only have the voltaic cd, I need the cd/DVD/LP set
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

YUNGKALIMXEL

Nice! I only have the voltaic cd, I need the cd/DVD/LP set

I was so excited when I saw it in the record store! :party:

YUNGKALIMXEL

I went to the Manchester gig for Biophilia! The DEBUT of Biophilia! Except Crystalline, it leaked before hand :(

But anyone get that similar feeling? Bjork did a set of new music (and some old stuff) in the UK. Gaga is for iTunes. Hmmmm :reductive:

Probs just reaching but ALOT of stuff Gaga has done this era reminds me of Bjork

Jigglygoth

SHE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! hardcore fan here :D

I love every single thing about her: her style, her voice, her integrity as an artist, her creativity, her intelligence, well, you get the idea ;)

I have two of her DVDs ("Volumen", and "Vespertine Live at Royal Opera House"), and five of her albums ("Debut", "Post", "Homogenic", "Medulla" and "Biophilia"), all masterpieces!!

The songs I love the most are:

"Virus", "Hyperballad", "Joga", "Pagan Poetry", "Venus As a Boy", "Desired Constellation"... well, I adore all of her songs tbh :)

I also love her because, before Gaga came, she was the only one to combine her compositions with actually REAL visual art.

She's one of a kind, and I have nothing but admiration for her.

Edited by QueenMedusa
HEART OF EVER-FROST

MahoganySnitch

I Love "Pagan Poetry." The video was fantastic, and for the longest time I was wondering what the hell the shapes were.

:lolgaga:  :lolgaga:  :lolgaga:

• Mills locked this topic