💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna & Miley collaboration on the way?

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Didymus

Mess at everyone immediately assuming she's using her for more relevance. Sure, I agree that GMAYL was obvious enough, but they already performed together and nobody even noticed it. I don't think she forgot about that.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Ooooooh I hope so :excited2: Especially after Madonna performed with Miley at that MTV thing I think it was :omg: I think it'd be an amazing collaboration :party:

SychosSoChic

GUYS seriously stop saying miley is over. Her album promo is done but she could just as easily come back. She was fading prior to We Can't Stop and if anyone can revive a career and shock it's madonna.

****ing this. 

Madonna really needs to retire now, if this is true then i don't think i can bring myself to listen to any of her music because respect i had for her would disappear. I mean working with Nicki was desperate enough, this is just borderline dumb.

Does she seriously think working with Miley will make her popular with the newer listeners? If she thinks that then she must have Dementia or some old age health problem. Miley is complete trash! i feel like crying when people mention her in the same breathe as Gaga. 

Girl, you're overreacting  :toofunny:

2ff0d2fad4721c2f0cd51b1337a8e833.jpg

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

This is so ridiculous... Yes, Madonna tagged Miley in the photo of the lyrics, but that could easily be because they're sharing a song writer. One of the writer's Madonna's working with co-wrote Wrecking Ball, so Madonna could be thanking Miley for the connection. Jesus, people freak out over the most minor things sometimes.

Ha Cheek2Cheek era is coming :giggle:

She already had it. It was called "I'm Breathless".

Im-Breathless-Madonna.jpeg

Jjang

I hope not because if she does this it screams nothing but desperation... besides... people are LONG over miley, its comical that Madonna is dead set on collabing with the biggest Gaga clones out there, yet not Gaga herself lol

You're so biased and delusional its actually scary.

People are long over Miley yet she had 2 monster hits?

Biggest Gaga clone yet she has nothing to do with Gaga musically and performance wise.

How do you even have the nerve to say people are over Miley when you know all about Gaga's latest position on the charts.

LordDisick

This is so ridiculous... Yes, Madonna tagged Miley in the photo of the lyrics, but that could easily be because they're sharing a song writer. One of the writer's Madonna's working with co-wrote Wrecking Ball, so Madonna could be thanking Miley for the connection. Jesus, people freak out over the most minor things sometimes.

yeah im sure thats what happened, she tagged her because she wants to thank her  :toofunny:

yeah im sure thats what happened, she tagged her because she wants to thank her  :toofunny:

She also tagged Katy Perry in several posts earlier this year and that only resulted in a V Magazine photo shoot. Her social media patterns are unpredictable - I think people get so caught up in the new album hysteria they automatically assume every single thing posts has to do with that.

darkwolf

Miley also posted Madonna T-shirts and has liked several Madonna posts. But even if this collab happen, it could be good, of course her haters are gonna call her desperate, when actually she's smart :yes:

I don't understand how people are unable to see the difference between Madonna's and Miley's s-xual performances. Madonna rolled around in a wedding dress and made a book that explores s-xuality. Miley put a blow doll's dick in her mouth and sat on a giant dildo while cartoons were f#cking each other on the screen behind her.

Come on people.

Not here for another Madge x Miley. Don't Tell Me mashup was horrible. They were completely out of sync and incompatible. If they want to have fun, sure, let them do it. But please don't tarnish a potentially meaningful song like Rebel Heart with the vulgarity that is Miley Cyrus. Keep it for the fun, trashy bonus tracks like Birthday (or whatever the f#ck it was called) from MDNA.

Archived