Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna & Miley collaboration on the way?

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Homogenik

Madonna trying to stay hip and cool again, I see. 

Miley Cyrus is hip and cool?

giphy.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not here for it either. I wish Madonna would just move on to her own music and put out something epic and stop with the collabs with the young popstars.

Ikr! She could do really good music

Morphine Prince

Miley Cyrus is hip and cool?

giphy.gif

That's what Madonna thinks ;) 

Miley was "it" in 2013. She's only been on tour this year. 

Bebe

But not for good reasons, not even controversial reasons. They think she's trash.

And people thought Madonna was trash after she rolled around s-xually on stage in a wedding dress in her first VMA appearance. The audience was so shocked they didn't even applause.

I suppose that makes Madonna and Miley suited to each other.

Nothing surprising. They've been teasing an actual collaboration since MTV Unplugged. And Miley isn't the first and also probably not the last relatively newer contemporary artist whom Madge would collaborate with. It's been her way for her to be re-introduced with today's radio listeners. Is that bad? No. It's smart. 

Homogenik

it's a gimmick, nothing more than adding a free carpet when you buy a new bathtub.

Houdini

i can't believe you all think it's a duet since on the original post there's nothing about miley..

GagaDragon

Madonna really needs to retire now, if this is true then i don't think i can bring myself to listen to any of her music because respect i had for her would disappear. I mean working with Nicki was desperate enough, this is just borderline dumb.

Does she seriously think working with Miley will make her popular with the newer listeners? If she thinks that then she must have Dementia or some old age health problem. Miley is complete trash! i feel like crying when people mention her in the same breathe as Gaga. 

dragqueenshego

GUYS seriously stop saying miley is over. Her album promo is done but she could just as easily come back. She was fading prior to We Can't Stop and if anyone can revive a career and shock it's madonna.

Madonna really needs to retire now, if this is true then i don't think i can bring myself to listen to any of her music because respect i had for her would disappear. I mean working with Nicki was desperate enough, this is just borderline dumb.

Does she seriously think working with Miley will make her popular with the newer listeners? If she thinks that then she must have Dementia or some old age health problem. Miley is complete trash! i feel like crying when people mention her in the same breathe as Gaga.

You're being extremely over dramatic. She likes miley, they already worked together in the past for a performance. This wouldn't be an act of desperateness, maybe she simply wants to work with miley. Get over it.

Can't you guys just enjoy some music? Stop taking everything so seriously

Archived