💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

More pictures of "Joanne"!

Katie14

Featured Posts

Rivington_Rebel

That's awesome! I hope you have fun. Can you please tell us all about your experience when you get back?

Thanks so much! I shall do that :) It's gonna be great.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

I'd love to eat there :cry:

But I'm the other side of the world

Have it delivered

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

that's so cheap! if you compare it to prices of an Australian restaraunt!!

Let us know when you are coming over. I will tell them to raise their prices so you will feel at home. :haha:

Mars..........or bust!

JeVeuxTonAmour

Omg, it looks so nice! Definitely going there when I go to New York someday.

One day when the chef is ill. Will we see?

h5OxD1.gif

OMG I HOPE SO. :toofunny:

This looks like exactly the type of neighborhood restaurant I love. They did a great job with the decor--cozy, inviting, and yet still trendy. Plus, the menu just made me hungry. They can open one near me; I wouldn't complain.

I can't wait until some fans visit the place. Just because they know Lady Gaga's father owns the restaurant, "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PASTA I'VE EVER TASTED!". :haha:

BornToSlay

I don't know why yall thought it was going to be expensive, I remember some people were thinking that it was going to be hundreds of dollars.

Looks like next time I'm in NYC, I'll have to eat there 3 times: brunch, lunch, and dinner. The only thing I'm dissapointed in is that there's no waffles like in the Thankgsiving special.

Archived