Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

More pictures of "Joanne"!

Katie14

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

If I'd be there and only hear ONE MOTHER****ER asking her family about GaGa, I'd punch him in his face.

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

MaMaMarryTheNight

I think it's disrespectful. It was always a dream of her father, now he has it and the only thing people want to know is someting about GaGa's personal life. It'd be like, your parents are going to school to talk with a teacher, and the teacher only asks your parents about their friends. It's not the point to get there to talk about GaGa.

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

If I'd be there and only hear ONE MOTHER****ER asking her family about GaGa, I'd punch him in his face.

I wouldn't go that far - but I can understand. I would just like to go to see just a little of Gaga's past (it was her favourite restaurant before she bought it for her Dad).

But, with it being her families restaurant, it's to be expected that some people will ask, and I think her family would be naïve to not realise that.

Wow the food is alot cheaper than i thought it would be.

I guess they just want to keep it real, and not like "omg, Gaga's restaurant!!!! EXPENSIVE!". I thought it'd be expensive too though!

Archived