💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Bang Bang - Jessie J Ft. Ariana Grande Ft. Nicki Minaj

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Lina Morgana

my ears

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

The person who sings Bang Bang isn't even any of the three :wtf:

I like Ariana's verse and her pre-chorus but the chorus is annoying and Nicki's verse is soooo agitating

This song isn't terrible, but it's pretty basic. And it's barely a Jessie J song.

DeleteMyAccount

I won't doubt that it's catchy.  I'll download it most likely.  

started out great, sounded fresh....chorus kicked in and I thought I was listening to a kids bob CD....ariana started....didn't feel as fresh as jessie's verse....annoying chorus again....nicki comes, decent, and the rest was just ok...prob won't listen to it again

DeleteMyAccount

The person who sings Bang Bang isn't even any of the three :wtf:

I like Ariana's verse and her pre-chorus but the chorus is annoying and Nicki's verse is soooo agitating

This song isn't terrible, but it's pretty basic. And it's barely a Jessie J song.

It's more like Ariana's because the song will also be on her album as well.  Which makes this song purely promo for the artists...

Better Day

I have gave up on Jessie now. Such was so promising 

Together You And I!

I'm still hoping she delayed it because she's recording a video, cause if she delayed it because of this mess... market_115_1335904579.gif
Its because of Bang Bang and the No Love video, which drops Wednesday.

Archived