Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Hilary Duff - Chasing the Sun

Necca

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

:eek: I expected this to be more grown up too. For me, it's nothing special I'm afraid

boring and childish

Agreed. Sad I was hoping for something mature and different

RebeldeFaith

I was waiting for something more mature. I guess she can cover Avril's "Hello Kitty" perfectly.  :coffee:

Something something idk

Teal Ambition

Its cute, but nothing special. I guess I was expecting something else. She's still a Queen though :legend:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Valextra

Totally disappointed, I was waiting for her comeback, I was expecting a mature sound at least, it seems a b-side from her first album with the Disney.

dragqueenshego

3/4 of the song isn't even sung by her. I'm getting a bad case of britney ghost singers ala passenger...

Alien Tulip

I love it, Yeah it's nothing new from hilary and I was expecting a more grown side but it's still a great song and has a happy tone to it but then again I've been a fan of hilary since I was a kid so I think I naturally like her music whether its cheesy or not. I actually like this song more than any song on ARTPOP sadly :smh:

Michael

It's alright. Nothing special at all. I was hoping she would go more in the vein of her "Dignity" album, specifically "With Love".

Archived