💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Mockingjay Part 1's Teaser Trailer

DXPE

Featured Posts

Batwings

Mockingjay was my least favorite book in the trilogy, but I hope the movie will surpass my expectations.

After all, Half-Blood Prince was my favorite book in the Harry Potter series, and it was my least favorite movie, so maybe the "swapping" tradition will continue.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

I have the unpopular opinion of the third book being my favourite (of course it has its problems). I felt it really explored the war themes laid down by the first two books. And the way they adapted the first two into films makes me very excited for this. The story of Mockingjay really gives an opportunity for the film to expand the world and show us all sorts of perspectives that was limited by Katniss' first person view. :party:

TheOriginalOne

Those District 8 hospital scenes :nooo:

I am so ready for my body to be slain in every which way :nooo:

looks good still remaining cautious since i didnt like the book

MTE. Couldn't even finish it! Still don't know how it all ends, lol.

RabbitHeart

I'm hoping that because a lot of ppl think Mockingjay was the worst book (myself included), splitting it into two parts will allow them to flesh out the story more and hopefully manage to make things better  :giveup: I feel like out of all the franchises where they split the last book movie into two parts, this is the one that benefits the most from it.

A part of me, though, wishes they gave it a totally original title instead of having the "Part 1" at the end bc I just don't like it lmao

RAMROD

What, would u like spoilers summary then? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MahoganySnitch

I SAW QUEEN MARGERY game_of_thrones__margery_tyrell_by_knesy

OMG this outfit reminds me of Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII :giveup: 

on-topic: I cannot wait

ryhanna

I'm hoping that because a lot of ppl think Mockingjay was the worst book (myself included), splitting it into two parts will allow them to flesh out the story more and hopefully manage to make things better  :giveup: I feel like out of all the franchises where they split the last book movie into two parts, this is the one that benefits the most from it.

A part of me, though, wishes they gave it a totally original title instead of having the "Part 1" at the end bc I just don't like it lmao

Agreed with every single word.

I've always felt that Mockingjay would make more sense as a movie than a book, and splitting it in half gives them an opportunity to explore deeper, as the book felt very rushed.

The "Part 1" is pretty tacky, though. It even looks tacky next to the title. 

gone to jupiter

I kept renewing Mockingjay at my school's library for like 4 months because I was so bored with the book but I wanted to try to finish reading :smh:

I can't wait :giveup:

It looks so good and high-budget :nooo: 

I didn't know so many people dislike the third book  :huh: I personally loved it so much :giveup: so intense, my favourite from the trilogy. 

Anomaly

It looks so good and high-budget :nooo:

I didn't know so many people dislike the third book  :huh: I personally loved it so much :giveup: so intense, my favourite from the trilogy. 

Two words: the ending.

Archived