Featured Posts

Harry

that doesnt mean anything?

hes a youtuber and shes hot on the internet

You've got to be trolling

67 followers on Twitter

98 likes on Facebook

lol

I can't count the amount of times I've seen Xs used in place of other letters, it's not an original idea at all..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

I'm wondering this too, can't personally see him singing this live and having it be convincing if that makes sense. 

He has cover videos on his YouTube which proves that he can sing live... He's just not really a performer I think... I think he's kinda awkward on a big stage  :toofunny:

Azor Ahai

okay

you believe what you want to believe

This guy you said is not even popular , you just happen to know him and using Consonants instead of vowel is not an original idea created by either Troye or JAYDA 

He has cover videos on his YouTube which proves that he can sing live... He's just not really a performer I think... I think he's kinda awkward on a big stage  :toofunny:

I don't doubt his singing skills at all, like you said though I just see it being awkward live. Best of luck to him though, the songs solid considering the garbage we've been given from YT'rs turned musicians. 

Azor Ahai

I don't doubt his singing skills at all, like you said though I just see it being awkward live. Best of luck to him though, the songs solid considering the garbage we've been given from YT'rs turned musicians. 

All the comedians trying to sing are hurting my ears :smh:

Azor Ahai

i always thought he was like a youtuber or something 

It's because he is a youtuber. He is also a singer and an actor. He has starred in the Spud films and played a small part in Wolverine : Origins

cometoogg

It's because he is a youtuber. He is also a singer and an actor. He has starred in the Spud films and played a small part in Wolverine : Origins

ohhhhhhhhh :megaflop:

You are saying it isn't ? :crossed:

So far our though is proving sadly true in which his fans purchase has been tapped and it's now (slightly) falling on iTunes, his labels next step should be getting this to radio if it's something where the focus is sticking. 

angelatbh

I was actually shocked when I heard this. Didn't know he could sing but it's quite (really) good. I would love to hear "Happy Little Pill" live.

OBEY

i bought the song, it's good.
i wonder if he can sing live though?

Archived