Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Tulisa And Her Surgery

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Gurl .....she still looks like micheal Jackson tho......

You can't live your life only standing at a certain angle ...

everybody has a bad angle though :lmao: 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

She looked good when she first started getting surgery, but she has kept going...

tulisa-reveals-a-brand-new-make-over-458

Jjang

doesn't look that bad irl, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eYzk2q_eQ

Stop picking on her, then you complain why the media picks on gaga for being "fat" when you know it's only certain angles & moments. 

*Gaga didn't intend to gain weight, but on this case, Tulisa is an adult and is completely responsible for ruining her face like that.

*This is actually sad. :rip:

Chromatislaps

omg who is this :rip:

I dunno but I hate to say her lips look a bit like a baboons ass :rip: very sad that people do this to themselves

Gaga didn't intend to gain weight, but on this case, Tulisa is an adult and is completely responsible for ruining her face like that.

This is actually sad. :rip:

obviously I don't agree with her but those candids do her no justice 

StrawberryBlond

I think it's the unflattering candid shot caught in the middle of her speaking that makes her lips look huge. If we all were in mid-speech when our photo got taken, we'd probably look like this too. But yes, her lips are looking rather ridiculous as of late. Here's a wide angle shot that really shows it:

article-2705452-1FF9A99200000578-485_306

It's really annoying to hear her claim that it's all lightning and make up, treating us like we're stupid enough to believe that. It's clear that because she's on the urban scene, she feels more pressure to resemble a black woman. I think it's a shame how white girls try to look black by getting lip injections and bum implants (that'll probably be the next thing on her list) along with coating themselves in fake tan and foundation and lipgloss that several shades too dark/light for their skintone. Just be comfortable in your own skin.

Wth :giveup: can't believe that's her in the before picture. No offense but looks like failed genetic experiment or sth :deadbanana:

she must be feeling severely insecure, after all of the bad press and attention she's had so far in her career (the ...video)

RAMROD

:lmao: I went to google tweety .... oh my god. I understand now :lmao: hahaha

So you can find the resemblance? :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

Wasn't she voted one of, if not the hottest women in the UK before her surgery? :confused: I mean if she was uncomfortable with how she looked before and surgery made her happier then sure :shrug:

Maybe they're just unflattering pictures :huh: From videos she doesn't bad at all :laughga:

Archived