💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lily Allen blames herself for flop album

yxi

Featured Posts

MJHolland

This. And even if some feel differently... Gaga has no obligation to apologize for her work. No artist does.

AMEN 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

She's not blaming her manager that her time was mismanaged or that her 'loved ones' only cared about the money?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

HermioneGranger

I love her and will always listen to her music. I thought the album waste good, but I think she can do better. The reason I love her is that she's an real artist, just like Gaga.

Benji

I really like Sheezus and I thought it went #1 in the UK? (her main target audience) so I don't really know why she feels the need to apologize! :shrug:

artpopmess

Its the label's fault the songs she originally wanted on the record are the ones she uploaded on soundcloud and most of them slay

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

She doesn't have to apologize for her work/art and I think it was a really good album. It was the album that made me admire her 

She shouldn't blame herself nor other people IMO and the album will remain great

VforVendetta

Maturity i expect from Gaga

When Gaga makes a bad album she will be mature as well. :reductive:

bionic

Half the album is good, but the other half is pure garbage. She doesn't seem that interested in the album, and she's been saying stuff like this since Hard Out Here was released.

buy bionic

VforVendetta

I don't think it's clever to say such things about your music, Never. It affects negatively the public opinion and the only think she did is doom the album critically as well.

TRILL MONSTER

Maturity i expect from Gaga

This thread is about lily allen tho

XuW883j.jpg

Archived