💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lyric Video: Katy Perry - This Is How We Do

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bitter

At all of you saying it's horrible and hating once again. I cannot wait to see the anger when it goes number one :popcorn:

Can't wait for this awful song to complete the birthday and the unconditionally trinity flop :reductive:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

Legendary Lovers for f sake. Will I live long enough to see it?

Mte :nooo:

Nick1495

I think she has exhausted her potential #1s. Yea they're other good songs but unless she does a remix with some other artist, I don't see her getting anymore #1s on this album. Though I could always be wrong :)

EDIT: I forgot about Walking On Air. That song has potential to smash

Electric Venus

worst song on prism, why is she releasing it as a single :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

aquaprincess

It's a really nice song for summer :party:

This. And the lyric video is good. Gives me me 80s vibes

Levine

The song is terrible

Not queen Lorde snatching in the top comment

Lorde

Now that Birthday flopped... she needs a #1 to fuel her hunger for money and fame. Why do you think she has so many singles on every album? Chart *****.

Rispondi  ·  30

Can't wait for this awful song to complete the birthday and the unconditionally trinity flop :reductive:

Even if it flops it's undeniable that she's a very successful artist. Like I said charts mean sh*t to me

Levine

Even if it flops it's undeniable that she's a very successful artist. Like I said charts mean sh*t to me

If "charts mean **** to you" I don't see how she's a "very successful" artist.

She's basically a NO ONE beside the #1 hits. She has zero impact, she did nothing important for pop music and she never will.

She's only successful if charts MEAN  something to you, otherwhise she really is just regular pop girl that you notice only if she releases something funny and catchy. 

Yanko

If "charts mean **** to you" I don't see how she's a "very successful" artist.

She's basically a NO ONE beside the #1 hits. She has zero impact, she did nothing important for pop music and she never will.

She's only successful if charts MEAN  something to you, otherwhise she really is just regular pop girl that you notice only if she releases something funny and catchy. 

:tea: hot **** right here 

FRANK1991
PatrickMonster, on 24 Jul 2014 - 10:07, said:

horrible song, OK lyric video

next?

yup!

one of the worst songs on Prism

:manicure:

why can't she pick the flawless Double Rainbow or Ghost

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Whispering

At all of you saying it's horrible and hating once again. I cannot wait to see the anger when it goes number one :popcorn:

I do however hate the charts and have no interest in them but just to watch all of you spit teeth is so entertaining :giggle:

This won't go number one, just like Unconditionally and Birthday didn't. There is too much competition for that number one spot, especially with upcoming singles from Rihanna, Swift and most probably Bruno and Adele. They will tie up that number one spot through Christmas. I'm thinking KP's #1 days are over, until the next single from the next album.

Archived