šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lyric Video: Katy Perry - This Is How We Do

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I don't know what's up with Katy that always makes lyric videos so good that they are actually better than the real music videos

THIS!

Ā 

ewww wtf?! Looks cheapƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦ Like she puts every thing but that make no sense

it's 80's themed! :awkney:

Ā 

Ā 

I don't like the song much, but lol at ya'll saying it will "underperform, it might not smash but it will sure do better than G.U.Y.Ā  :dies:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LStephens11

Horrible song, horrible lyrics, and it'll be a Top 10 hit unlike Birthday :awkney:

Ā 

ITS NO BIG DEAL :derpga:

Ā 

:rip: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vernier

"Acting Japanesey" remains forever iconic in it's awfulness :rip:

Ā 

It was meh tbh, not great and not awful. The Birthday lyric video was her best so far

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

JustPokeHerFace

I'm going to play Little Manager for Katy here for a minute.Ā 

Ā 

This should have been the Prism single lineup IMO

Ā 

1. "Roar" Same performance, would have smashed reguardless

2. "Dark Horse" Already gaining traction as the second single, should have released it then to ensure other singles off the album would be successful. Would have had a different video concept.Ā 

3. "Unconditionally" More "wintery" theme, would have done better by her having two smashes as opposed to just one.Ā 

4. "Legendary Lovers" Had DH's music video setting, different storyline.Ā 

5. "Walking on Air" Summer smash.Ā 

Valextra

i'm just waiting for the video to see the Mariah shade :manicure:

Ā 

I hope that it's not true, but for Katy, a person who can't sing shading the American best vocalist would be very reductiveĀ  :reductive:

Not feeling this, nor am I a fan of the song in general. The lyric video for Birthday was a lot better.Ā 

ithinkweed

sooo not here for TIHWD. Release Walking on Air, Legendary Lovers and By The Grace of God and then end the era :classy:

I think she has 2 more singles (maybe) for the rest of prism Ā If Legendary Lovers or Walking on Air

don't make it as singles even if it's just one I will be so pissed but I love all of Prism so but I really need videosĀ 

for those two songsĀ 

I really really love This Is How We Do, but I think they're ignoring some pretty obvious single choices.

Archived