Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mariah DRAAAGS Katy Perry in new interview

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Mariah Carey has SLAMMED Katy Perry in a recent interview, claiming she is "glad she could help" Katy sell her album!

It comes after Katy recently said Mariah was "good for a throwback", insinuating that Mariah's new material is not up to standard.

Also, it comes after sources say that Katy has hired a drag queen to impersonate Mariah in her new music video and thinks that the idea will be hilarious. What exactly is Katy’s issue with Mariah? Apparently, it’s the same one that most of Mariah’s deflectors have  she’s annoyed by the starlet’s high maintenance diva nonsense. Katy also thinks that Mariah takes herself way too seriously and needs to lighten up a bit, and maybe being mocked by a drag queen or two will bring her back down to reality  or not.

Mariah’s recent behavior has even ticked off her husband, Nick Cannon. Seeing photos of his wife riding the subway and going to the park in a ball gown prompted him to tell her just how ridiculous she looks. Nick’s speaking up (of course) caused a fight, but do you think that Mariah actually understands that she has turned herself into more of a punch line than anything else lately? I mean, Katy’s video will only prove it, right? Are you glad to see that Katy is brave enough to publicly say what the rest of us are thinking about Mariah?

10526025_738626199536752_355838184806487

The DRAG :rip: Mariah you legend :legend:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Looks like the one who also needs controversy is her... I mean "RUMOR has it" :toofloppy:

RAMROD

:lmao: She did it again!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stef

"I don't really know her" 

Oh Mariah :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

It would have made more of an impact if Mariah had actually sold a few copies of her latest album though :rip:

VforVendetta

Is there someone Mariah hasn't dragged yet? I despise Katy Perry but it's not like Mariah hasn't dragged the whole world except herself.

That's fake, isn't it? I remember when this set of gifs popped up, and everyone claimed it fake.

Yanko

Snm5Kn.gif

who is katy compared to mariah? kszb8.gif

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

EDTI: its fake? :emma: still funny tho :lmao: 

Stef

Is there someone Mariah hasn't dragged yet? I despise Katy Perry but it's not like Mariah hasn't dragged the whole world except herself.

Gaga :oops:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Is this real? I need gif of 'I don't really know her' :lmao:

I love her so much, and Me... I Am Mariah is better than PRISM by far, even though I do like PRISM. :yes:

VforVendetta

Gaga :oops:

You forgot the word ''yet''. If Gaga takes the lead again with her next release wait for the shade.

Archived