💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey Has "Slept With a Lot of Guys in the Industry"

The Professor

Featured Posts

The Professor

In her new song "F--king My Way Up to the Top," the 28-year-old acknowledges the rumored reason for much of her success. But as she tells Complex's 2014 August-September issue, the provocative lyrics are just "commentary, like, 'I know what you think of me,' and I'm alluding to that."

"You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry," she adds, "but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying."  :dies:

rs_600x600-140723094028-600-lana-del-rey

That said, Lana is the first to admit she likes "a physical love," saying, "I like a hands-on love. [Pauses] How can I say this without getting into too much trouble? I like a tangible, passionate love."
"For me," she explains, "if it isn't physical, I'm not interested…Everything else is so hard; hopefully love is the one thing that is actually fun."

Article: http://www.eonline.com/news/562376/lana-del-rey-has-slept-with-a-lot-of-guys-in-the-industry-prefers-physical-love

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CHROMATICA 2020

The title is "F---ed My Way To The Top". The way the article writes it makes it seem like she still does it  :sweat:

However, spill that honest tea :tea:

Hexxx

"You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry," she adds, "but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying." :rip: :rip: :rip:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

FATCAT

Why **** your way to the top when your dad can buy your way? :usrs:

Purr more, hiss less.

Grand Public

Why **** your way to the top when your dad can buy your way? :usrs:

she's talking about incest. delete this site.

Archived