💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Want The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free? - UPDATED With Instructions

Henry

Featured Posts

Henry

It took hours to download but it worked. Building my own H&M with a house on top of it rn :hor:

YASSSS  :legend:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

literally what! :giveup: I still play this game and don't have everything! I'm super excited! THANK YOU

Don't visit my profile

Henry

litterall what! :giveup: I still play this game and don't have everything! I'm super excited! THANK YOU

Just remember, back up all your save files and uninstall all the games you currently have or It will not work.

And use this to increase your screen resolution: http://simsvip.com/2014/07/20/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-increase-resolution-guide/

Everything works fine, I tested it out for myself  :)

Pablo

Just remember, back up all your save files and uninstall all the games you currently have or It will not work.

And use this to increase your screen resolution: http://simsvip.com/2014/07/20/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-increase-resolution-guide/

Everything works fine, I tested it out for myself  :)

I'm not good with my sim files, do I just backup the entire "The Sims 2" folder? and how do I get all that back into the Ultimate Collection?

Don't visit my profile

Henry

I'm not good with my sim files, do I just backup the entire "The Sims 2" folder? and how do I get all that back into the Ultimate Collection?

Backup the save data in Windows Vista, 7, and 8:

Click the Start button and select Documents.

Select the EA Games folder.

Right-click The Sims 2 folder and select Cut.

Right-click on the folder or drive where you want to save your backup and select Paste.

Make sure you re-name your copy and include 'backup' in the file name to avoid confusion.

To restore your Sims 2 save games, move this folder back into the EA Games folder after re-installing the game.

Hexxx

Okay I redeemed the code, now what?

It just says ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Pablo

Okay I redeemed the code, now what?

It just says ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL

you gotta download it by going to "my games"

also I'm super excited now that I have it installed and everything :giveup:

ps. it made a new folder from ea game-the sims 2 ultimate collection, so those who forgot to backup your ea-the sims 2 folder you should be good still :)

Don't visit my profile

Hexxx

you gotta download it by going to "my games"

also I'm super excited now that I have it installed and everything :giveup:

ps. it made a new folder from ea game-the sims 2 ultimate collection, so those who forgot to backup your ea-the sims 2 folder you should be good still :)

oh thanks!!

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived