💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which song did you like before becoming a fan?

Nein

Featured Posts

PopReaper

LoveGame. And then the video for Bad Romance made me become a stan

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

I've been here since Just Dance. So I guess Just Dance... And Paparazzi, god I always thought that song was created by the pop gods.

I liked Poker Face and Paparazzi. I liked Bad Romance and Telephone after they played it on Glee ( :flop: I'm serious!) Then I started getting to know Gaga with Born This Way and I LOVED The Edge Of Glory! I bought it because I loved the single cover but then it hit as I was hearing it for the first time :sara: Without this song I think I wouldn't be here today ...

Electric Phire

Well, Just Dance because Poker Face was the start of my fandom - is that a word?  :oops: 

amenART

Poker Face, Love Game, Alejandro, Telephone, Bad Romance, Teeth, Judas, Applause

I clearly remember that Paparazzi was the very first Gaga song that slayed me !!  :worship:

holy scheisse

i liked just dance, poker face, and eh eh exclusively for a while haha and then i decided to get into all of it.

the fame :whitney:

blacklistedd

I guess you could say I was a very very very casual fan before, I can remember liking summerboy, just dance, poker face, lovegame, alejandro, dance in the dark, and monster. but I didnt really follow her career and anything I knew about it was because everyone else kept talking about her. I mean I knew who lady starlight and luc carl were and everything and I literally did not follow her at all. It wasnt until around late 2010 post-vmas that I really started paying attention. that performance she did of the sun is down with yoko ono sort of changed my opinion of her in retrospect.

GagaStefi

As soon i found out about her I became a fan :) Well technically Bad Romance

Archived