Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone makes mistakes.

I could of tweeted it wrong myself

but just because it's Katy y'all have that opportunity to drag her once again

Get over it jeeeeez

While she's associated with UNICEF, she shouldn't have even mentioned it with that tweet as it only made it sound a bit insensitive and frankly stupid. The horrendous MH17 tragedy didn't just leave 100 dead nor all the victims came from one organization for any public figure to come up with a tweet like that, especially at this time. It isn't only "incredibly sad to hear that there were 100" who suffered a horrifying death, but it's seriously condemnable that there were almost 300 individuals who got killed by such irresponsibility of a few. 

Robinladen

She should've mentioned all the victims

Just because the other victims aren't aids researchers doesn't mean they are less significant

mte, it's just a dumb tweet in general, even without the mistake

RAMROD

kT7z8pm.jpg

Katy Perry wearing a dunce cap as part of her penance. :ohno:

Unicorn :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

What is with my faves posting false things on twitter lately? :rip:

This whole tweet is a mess. She kinda makes it sound like she only cares about those 100 passengers.

*affected

meh it's just a dumb tweet

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Anderson123

Ehh, I've never liked Katy Perry but they should give her a break. Mistakes like these can happen to anyone on Twitter and it's nice of her that she has the family of the victims on her prayers. It really sucks that more than 100 HIV/AIDS researchers died on that horrible accident because it's a terrible disease that has killed so many people over the last 30 years or so. I really hope this doesn't affect researches around the world and people are able to live a better life whether they get a cure or just a better treatment.

I'm just sad about things like this.

Poker

Yes.

The mistake was innocent, but the fact that she only mentionted some people pissed me off. She really is dumb and annoying.

_

The AIDS researchers were like 6-7 tho, not 100. 

Kindness rules all.

Joaco95

this tweet is a MESS! it sounds like she only gives a **** about those "volunteers", and not about the other victims of this tragedy...

just like gaga with the prayer pic

Archived