Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

I don't care for Pewdiepie.

Markiplier is where it's at

Michael

Do you people even care to read the OP like Jesus.

I read it, saying "who" is like a way of saying that you'd never heard of that person before. Chill. It's just a forum.

"gaming walkthroughs or reactions to them"

What's so super-mega-interesting about it? :huh: There must be more game lovers than music likers? :sick:

Azor Ahai

I read it, saying "who" is like a way of saying that you'd never heard of that person before. Chill. It's just a forum.

Half of you dont know who he is so I had to explain who he is a million times. Please include a shady GIF next time to make me understand lol.

Michael

Half of you dont know who he is so I had to explain who he is a million times. Please include a shady GIF next time to make me understand lol.

:awkney:

Slay! I've been subscribed to his channel even before he had 1 million subs. I love fridays with pewdiepie. He has a gf who is also a youtuber - Marzia (marziapie).

I am super pressed he makes so much $$$ annualy and if he continues to grow that fast it will be even more. I've considered youtubing myself but I am not sure I have what it takes :noparty:

Anyway go pewds :party:

Azor Ahai

Slay! I've been subscribed to his channel even before he had 1 million subs. I love fridays with pewdiepie. He has a gf who is also a youtuber - Marzia (marziapie).

I am super pressed he makes so much $$$ annualy and if he continues to grow that fast it will be even more. I've considered youtubing myself but I am not sure I have what it takes :noparty:

Anyway go pewds :party:

I became a fan when he had 5 million subscribers :party:

He gives some money to charities , but I'm pressed on how rich he is aswell lol :giggle:

Haroon

Congratulations to him :party: I think he's hilarious and adorable :laughga: Rihanna isn't out of the race though, especially once #R8 drops :popcorn:

Archived