Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Apple Announces iTunes Festival London 2014

Taylor

Featured Posts

*itunesfestival2014-800x301.jpg

*The iTunes Festival in London is back with another stunning line-up of world class performers and tremendous new acts,†said Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services. “These live shows capture the heart and soul of iTunes and we love bringing them to our customers in the Roundhouse, as well as to the millions of people watching all over the world for free.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian

Dawww I loved Gaga in that festival last year. I'd love to see her perform there again... :cry:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

SlaeUrAnus

That list is poor. 

I would see Blondie and Sam Smith, but that is it. 

In my messy era.

Lion Heart

Here for Sam Smith, 5SOS, and Kiesza

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ItsTommyBitch

Who is Kylie?

The first thing that came to mind is Kylie Minogue but im not sure thats who they mean since they just said the first name.

I'm not interested in any1 on the list, even Sam Smith tbh.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ItsTommyBitch

Minogue.  :awkney:

Read my edit hun :awkney:

I was wondering why they stylized her name that way since She goes by Kylie Minogue on albums and official releases, but they didnt abbreviate other people's names.

Definitely a kylie minogue stan :music:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived