💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Album Discussion

giskardsb

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

I don't wanna start this because I really think we should just enjoy this "Jazz era", but Ella is pretty big in UK and will get that #1.

So, don't act cocky already.

Agree 100%

Could be the same for Australia

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

Yaaaasss. If this is true, what a great birthday present :D

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Ah mah gaaad! 22nd September is my birthday too! We're basically related then . . . 

Anyway, a great birthday present it will be! I'm totally going to have a party listening to it.

RAMROD

Not sure who's Ella is, Umbrella Ella Ella? :huh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

The UK releases are often after worldwide releases, so maybe we'll get it before ? 

Girl Under You

Not sure who's Ella is, Umbrella Ella Ella? :huh:

OMG NO THE SHADE NNNN DEAD :rip: :rip:

VersaceKing

Wait if it's out in UK first it means I'll get to listen to it before school. But that means I will get no sleep whatsoever :smh:

Nobody said that it'll be released first in UK. The album could be released WW before September 22 or even after. But don't take it as granted that it'll be released first in UK.

The UK releases are often after worldwide releases, so maybe we'll get it before ?

We don't know yet. We could get it before Sept. 22 or after. We need Gaga or Tony to announce the US date, cause we already has the UK one :excited:

LetsGetHigh

Nobody said that it'll be released first in UK. The album could be released WW before September 22 or even after. But don't take it as granted that it'll be released first in UK.

It doesn't even matter, I forgot about leaks and iTunes' first play :smh:

GagaStefi

I wonder when the first single and album cover will be released.

Hey everyone there is no harm in being excited for C2C but don't forget this is a JAZZ album.

If you all start getting hung up on it being #1 there is a very good chance you will be disappointed

Just accept it for what it is and be happy with what ever it achieves ----- Can't wait for it myself :excited:

VersaceKing

Hey everyone there is no harm in being excited for C2C but don't forget this is a JAZZ album.

If you all start getting hung up on it being #1 there is a very good chance you will be disappointed

Just accept it for what it is and be happy with what ever it achieves ----- Can't wait for it myself :excited:

So what if it's a Jazz album? Tony has many fans (his last jazz album went #1) and also Gaga has a lot of fans who'd love to hear her singing jazz songs, and would probably buy the album. The singles (if there's even a planned singles) probably won't get to #1, also because of the lack of Jazz radio stations and Jazz charts, but the album will be #1 for sure.

Teal Ambition

If this is getting released on the 22nd, I'm almost 100% sure she will perform with Tony Bennett in Belgium on the 22nd.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived