Featured Posts

VersaceKing

I wasn't talking about that though the member was doubting Gaga

Oh... :fail:  Silly me :fan:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

OMG Tony Bennett performs will be in Belgium the 22nd, and Gaga performs in Belgium the 23nd, and has nothing to do the 22nd.. Maybe a special collab at Tony's concert in Brussels??

Please be true :giveup:

Well, that means we would have to get tix for Tony Bennett, which are starting at 76 euros, ups

Yanko

OMG I'm praying this will be around the time of the X Factor live shows. If Gaga performed a jazz ballad, the whole country would be eating out of her hands again.

true 

darkwolf

Great!

I don't care if it does well on the charts or not. We're getting new music from her, and that's what matters :shrug:

destructivelove

Not sure who's Ella is, Umbrella Ella Ella? :huh:

I just let out a howl in this store :dead:

OMG I'm praying this will be around the time of the X Factor live shows. If Gaga performed a jazz ballad, the whole country would be eating out of her hands again.

Would be good but would rather see her do Strictly Come Dancing ---- it's a bigger show and the perfect setting and audience for her to sing jazz

Rolodex of Hate

I live in the UK and that's the day after my birthday! :giveup:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Brooke Hoegan

disapointed tbh  :noparty:

I was hoping for an early September release, when she's not on tour and is able to promote...  :confused:

Levine

My god, a ballad and a song that shows her beautiful voice, performed live on a huge tv show. I'm so here for that. Please Gagz!! 

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived