SlaeUrAnus

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should ARTPOP have a sequel?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Bitter

No please.

I want a brand new concept, a brand new title, a brand new theme and a different sound with killer production and catchy af tunes.

Definitely not here for a boring EDM abum.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Yes

ย 

dSlbRRX.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

MJHolland

The concept, the music, and the tour are so brilliant.ย  It deserves a sequel.ย  The people interested in charts, ratings, awards, and sales won't agree, but I'm her for the art Gaga creates.

slay

Pandemiya

Not a good move, and "Act II" album name would be horrid.

ย 

She just needs an album filled with B-sides from every album. Idc how many tracks there are, that's exactly what we need.

Slade

The concept, the music, and the tour are so brilliant.ย  It deserves a sequel.ย  The people interested in charts, ratings, awards, and sales won't agree, but I'm her for the art Gaga creates.

Preach it sis :gaga:

MJHolland

I think this is where she should actually take advantage of the app...just release the Act II songs on the app so that the fans can have them, but there won't be any kind of sales competition or critical drama. It would just be for us.

Agreed.

ย 

Think about it! If Gaga ditches the ARTPOP concept and moves on to the next album, those songs are going to be scrapped forever!!!

SlaeUrAnus

I do feel like there are better songs that can be included.ย 

In my messy era.

Slade

Not a good move, and "Act II" album name would be horrid.

ย 

She just needs an album filled with B-sides from every album. Idc how many tracks there are, that's exactly what we need.

#Justice4OUTOFCONTROL :nooo:

Michael

Yes.

ย 

Blah blah blah I don't give a **** about the sales of ARTPOP, the negativity, all of that bull****, I just want all the good music that was hyped and we didn't get yet. :legend:

Pandemiya

#Justice4OUTOFCONTROL :nooo:

OOC wasn't written for any album. It was made when Gaga and Rodney made appointments of recording time (Early 2009 I believe) so before and after TFM.ย 

Kit Walker

No, she should release the songs through the app otherwise, I feel, ARTPOP will overstay its welcome. The artRAVE is the perfect goodbye to this masterpiece.

Princess Die

Yes. It could potentially revive ARTPOP as a brand. Rise Phoenix Chanteuse.

tumblr_m0woxauXmw1ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. โค

Archived