Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In your opinion what is the best thing that happened in this era?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

ARTPOP (song). 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Slade

If I have to pick only one, I would say SXSW. This entire era has had so many incredible events and moments, despite the small blackout and messy promotion.

#ARTPOP4ever  :fthis:

boomsheekie

Just the music itself( if you replace some of the songs w the demo and swinefesr mix and delete the half of the album which I don' like)

djBuffoon

The album itself (my personal favorite), the two spectacular, fully realized videos, and the live show of this Monster's dreams.

scrappy

Swinefest maybe... Not saying this was an amazing performance but it was exciting hearing the album tracks live before the release.

HeavyPunkLover

ARTPOP

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

scrappy

Just the music itself( if you replace some of the songs w the demo and swinefesr mix and delete the half of the album which I don' like)

Exactly  :hehe:

Aura demo

Swine at SXSW

DWUW feat Christina

ARTPOP at Swinefest

Get rid of J&D

I'm unsure about MANiCURE and Fashion! but I think they would fit better on the B-sides album...

Born To Slay

The album release day tbh. It was so perfect, I watched the Artrave live as it happened and then that morning I listened to ARTPOP in full for the first time, it was a great day!

boomsheekie

Exactly :hehe:

Aura demo

Swine at SXSW

DWUW feat Christina

ARTPOP at Swinefest

Get rid of J&D

I'm unsure about MANiCURE and Fashion! but I think they would fit better on the B-sides album...

I agree but u don't really like the DWUW xtina version. And I like the MANiCURE swine feat version.

Archived