52 members have voted

1. 1. Ansewr dis pol if u laik Ladey Gagaz

• The Popularity
    • The Popularity Beast
    • Gays are cool
    • Koons Ball

Featured Posts

Tropico

Judas video is full of metaphors. Jesus is the good and Judas is the evil and she has to choose and her dark side overpowers her although she knows its wrong. BTW as a video is like a freaking painting! Marry The Night is a freaking movie!

Meanwhile Applause , she does random stuff that make no sense. GUY would be artistic with a good cinematography without the freaking Beverly hills ladies who make no sense.

You on the other hand are just saying stupid s--t sorry. :sharon:

1. Just because Judas has metaphors doesn't make it very artistic. It's clever but not artistic.

2. Religion =/= Art.

3. In what sense is Born This Way like a painting? Do you know what a painting is?

4. Do you know what art is?

5. Marry The Night is my favorite music video but just because it's like a movie doesn't make it very artistic. It makes it emotional.

6. Applause is not random stuff omg. :toofunny: It's a tribute to pop art and pop culture. It has multiple art references like the Black Swan and Andy Warhols marilyn Monroe paintings.

6. The berverly hills ladies represented pop culture. Dumb bimbos who don't know what they're doing (seen by the way they play instruments) and they all wear pink just like the sterotypical bubblegum pop star who knows nothing.

7. G.U.Y. Has more ART references.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

I don't see ARTPOP artistic at all , just because it has art on its name and she hired a cool guy to make the cover doesn't make it artistic.

You DEFINATELY no nothing about art. :sharon:

Jeff Koons is not just some cool guy. He's an internationally acclaimed artist.

And she didn't just put art in the title and call it art. :fail:

I'm so glad I made this topic so I don't have to find all these pictures all over again and any time someone says what you're saying then I can post this.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/110697-era-recap-how-gaga-managed-to-bring-artpop-to-life-she-succeded/?fromsearch=1

;)

I don't see ARTPOP artistic at all , just because it has art on its name and she hired a cool guy to make the cover doesn't make it artistic.

WwwrEAU.gif

Azor Ahai

WwwrEAU.gif

You DEFINATELY no nothing about art. :sharon:

Jeff Koons is not just some cool guy. He's an internationally acclaimed artist.

And she didn't just put art in the title and call it art. :fail:

I'm so glad I made this topic so I don't have to find all these pictures all over again and any time someone says what you're saying then I can post this.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/110697-era-recap-how-gaga-managed-to-bring-ARTPOP-to-life-she-succeded/?fromsearch=1

;)

I just cant wait until the next album is released and you all start shading ARTPOP and fan boying over the new one :flutter:

giphy.gif

I just cant wait until the next album is released and you all start shading ARTPOP and fan boying over the new one :flutter:

I became a Gaga fan after TFM pre-BTW and no, I did not stan for BTW and then when ARTPOP came out "converted". I love Born This Way because it means a lot to me and to the vast majority of the gay community. I also think it is a contemporary masterpiece itself but you need to accept that it is not more artistic than ARTPOP. It may be "better" (musically) or you can like it more than ARTPOP but you can not tell me that a faced motorcycle and some biblical references are more artistic than Bernini, Boticcelli or Jeff Koons.

giphy.gif

Tropico

giphy.gif

You're implying that I stan for ARTPOP because it's new... Lol you're a mess. I stan for it because it's a good album with good music.

Unlike "you guys" who stan for the successful albums. :sharon:

And I like BTW as much as ARTPOP but of course "you guys" assume that I only stan for the new stuff. :usrs:

djBuffoon

The most recent two. "Most artistic" is a phrase that doesn't make any sense when you think about it, but I suppose BTW and AP are the most unhinged and boundary-free of her works so far. The first two are comparatively safe.

BTW and ARTPOP

I really see TF and TFM as albums to become successful although I love the music

Archived