Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you the most excited about in Cheek to Cheek?

Ronlop

70 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you?

• I am very excited
    • I'm not so excited
    • I don't want this era

Featured Posts

Slade

I don't think that people realize that this won't be a full on, normal era. Stephe might go full out for a month of so, but it's not going to be like an album era. More like a Roseland era imo, but a little more spread out. She'll have other stuff of her own going on as well.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShadesOfCool

About the music but I don't want many duets, I want more songs where Gaga sings alone

Alien Tulip

Hopefully a music video where she has amazing makeup and a long black weave with poker face like bangs and a long gray or black dress to make it classy.

nikola

i can honestly tell when i heard that she is making jazz album i was like omg i hate jazz i will hate the album also but when i heard her performing lush life i was like omg this is soo good so i started to search more jazz songs and i fell inm love with it i mean its not my everyday music cuz i love little bit faster music but i love to listen to jazz when i want to relax and i never in my life tought i would say this but thx to gaga i love jazz now and i cant wait for c2c i think it will be great album and i cant thank gaga enough fro introducing me to this grat genre of music......and also i really dont care about the chats and critics but i think it will do well on charts adn maybe get grammy nom

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SpaceAce

I really don't think this will be much of an era. I feel like this album belongs more to Tony Bennet than it does to Gaga. I see Gaga only as a featured artist on the album. I don't think she'll do much for it.

She's written original songs for it and they both have the same amount of time on it. Some songs are duets and some they do solo.

To answer the question, I'm most excited to hear Gaga's voice and the song she wrote, "Paradise".

The music, followed by the promo, and the possibility of a GRAMMY nomination among others

Archived