Which one?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Born This Way Or Hair?

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

I've had enough, this is my prayer, that I'll die livin' just as free as my hair :pawsup: it's been my anthem since the day it got released 

Redstreak

BTW

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

amenART

the only verse i like in hair is 'sometimes i want some rakoon or red highlights...' so btw 

Born This Way - I find the lyrics much better and more well-structured in conveying its message. Simple, direct to the point, and just bold for a lead single. Either she does it acoustic or perform the studio version, BTW is still the better song for me. 

Wet Fire

Both stand at the same level for me. Both have amazing lyrics, heart-warming messages. However Hair has an overall better vocal performance. Both are kind of overproduced but I can enjoy the whole of BTW and I can't really enjoy Hair's chorus because it sounds noisy. Still both are great songs.

Both stand at the same level for me. Both have amazing lyrics, heart-warming messages. However Hair has an overall better vocal performance. Both are kind of overproduced but I can enjoy the whole of BTW and I can't really enjoy Hair's chorus because it sounds noisy. Still both are great songs.

Omegahedron

I love them both, but Hair is probably a bit more accessible in some ways.

Sugarfall

Both are highlights from BTW for me, but BTW has been a bop for longer so dat

I always loved Hair and I don't know why it got so much hate

But I also love BTW, it's a bop :nooo:

Archived