Shakira hit 100 million fans and is most liked page on Facebook

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

tumblr_n6pvlveGEl1svi3flo5_400_zpsaf6388

Where does everyone find these crazy and hysterical DerpGa and Britney Derp gifs? :)

GagaVerse

LMAO ALL THOSE NONBELIEVERS

Shakira is THE BIGGEST THING EVER. Not only in music, but everywhere. She's the face of everything from Activia to car brands and perfumes. 

Waka Waka was hugeeeeee

She closed the World Cup THREE TIMES IN A ROW I MEAN.

This is so true, she had so many places to be shown.

Poker

I don't think some people realize Shakira's worldwide star power and are only looking at it through the lens of the US. While not big in the US, Shakira is massive in Spanish-speaking countries as well as Europe and such.

I remember listening Russian radio stations and they played her all the time. Even her Spanish songs. She's huge worldwide.

Kindness rules all.

Azor Ahai

Where does everyone find these crazy and hysterical DerpGa and Britney Derp gifs? :)

Tumblr or giphy.com.

Babel

You just can't hate Shaki. Her old songs in spanish are amazing. The new ones are just okay.

And I don't think it's fake, she always gets like 2 million likes for every post on facebook. :smh:

Poker

This is so true, she had so many places to be shown.

thanks for fixing the misspell  :sweat:

Also, she's been in the bussiness for like +20 years or so.

I'm not a stan, but saying she's not as big as she is is just unfair tbh  :sweat:

Kindness rules all.

Robotboy

Shakira is bigger than Gaga in Europe and has been around for so many years. Everyone pretty much loves her from 10 years old to 40 ! 

She also has a huge fan-base in latin countries .

no lol. but okay :laughga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Azor Ahai

no lol. but okay :laughga:

Yeah she is. Just because maybe your friends like Gaga doesnt mean that everyone does. There are 0 Shakira haters but many people dislike Gaga. It's the truth :tea:

hoodrat

I was a pretty big fan of Shakira 10 years ago (omg, I feel so old saying that). "Underneath your Clothes" is a great song. However, I haven't been a fan of her recent music...at all.

Anyway, here's my main point: If she has 100 million fans on FB, where were they when her last album was released?  :rip:

Poker

I was a pretty big fan of Shakira 10 years ago (omg, I feel so old saying that). "Underneath your Clothes" is a great song. However, I haven't been a fan of her recent music...at all.

Anyway, here's my main point: If she has 100 million fans on FB, where were they when her last album was released?  :rip:

Shakira. was so bad not even her own stans would have bought that :deadbanana:

Kindness rules all.

Robotboy

Yeah she is. Just because maybe your friends like Gaga doesnt mean that everyone does. There are 0 Shakira haters but many people dislike Gaga. It's the truth :tea:

yes cuz yknow- the bigger the star the bigger the target :ARTPOP:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Azor Ahai

piratebay.org 

And her album did well in Europe it only flopped in US but because people in Europe have the ability to use torrenting sites with no fears ( in most countries ) dont really buy albums and just download them. I mean ARTPOP sold 2,3 million WW and like 800k was US .

And anyway SHAKIRA was not that good quality either , spanish Shakira > Riri Shakira

RAMROD

Congrats! :applause:

MINA AMINA! MAKALEWA! It's time for SHAKIRA!! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived