💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Shakira hit 100 million fans and is most liked page on Facebook

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Right after Facebook itself and Facebook for mobile , Shakira is the most liked page on Facebook!

http://www.pagedatapro.com/

zXyGiqY.jpg

To celebrate this , Shakira shared a video from all her important moments in Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152673233024560&set=vb.5027904559&type=2&theater

For all the haters and non believers:

Guys everyone on the list are GP slayers.

Shakira is HUUUUUUUUUUUGE EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Everyone adores her and since she has been here for so many years she also has older and younger fans from ages 10 to 40 years old!

Ronaldo is like the most popular soccer player and soccer is the SHIiT everywhere else than US.
Rihanna's every song is immediately top 10 everywhere since 2005 and Eminem is the biggest rapper of our generation.

Coca-cola is them most popular drink and Vin Diesel is reaally popular here aswell.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

good. shows how fake it is :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

monsterdreams

I knew this a while ago...

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Azor Ahai

Shakira is bigger than Gaga in Europe and has been around for so many years. Everyone pretty much loves her from 10 years old to 40 ! 

She also has a huge fan-base in latin countries .

Yanko

ooh god you guys are delusional

she is loved all over the world ive never seen a shakira hater everyone loves her and her husband is a soccer player and that helps as well 

Paper Gangsta

It isn't. She is HUUGE in Europe and Latin America. And facebook is huge there aswell

Altair

you guys are just talking all that hate because she's got more likes than gaga on facebook. lol.

Yanko

Bull****, that T Mobile, Crest, Fifa, Endorsement hoe couldn't even get Empire to chart.

it did better than g.u.y tho 

Poker

LMAO ALL THOSE NONBELIEVERS

Shakira is THE BIGGEST THING EVER. Not only in music, but everywhere. She's the face of everything from Activia to car brands and perfumes. 

Waka Waka was hugeeeeee

She closed the World Cup THREE TIMES IN A ROW I MEAN.

Kindness rules all.

I don't think some people realize Shakira's worldwide star power and are only looking at it through the lens of the US. While not big in the US, Shakira is massive in Spanish-speaking countries as well as Europe and such.

Archived