💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Radar Online rehashes old news about Fusari

yxi

Featured Posts

Gaga isn't a saint and neither is he. We can't really comment on their issues since we don't know either of them personally. We have no clue what actually goes on behind the scenes of Gaga's career. :ohwell:

:tea:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somechick

Depending on what really went down between them both, she might have good reason to "make statements that attack Fusari's character in general". Who knows :shrug:

Hmm that's true. I can imagine she has a fiery Italian temper sometimes though. ;)

ChicaSkas

Ok....

1. Radar Online is a desperate tabloid website looking to reap views after Fusari has been in the news lately (his playing gigs featuring her music all over the East Coast, interviews with online outlets including GagaDaily, lots of publicity over his new band, ect, ect, ect.)

2. This is a CLEVER ATTEMPT, a THINLY MASKED article by Radar Online that is simply a play on words on the documents in the Starland suit against Fusari and the original Fusari suit against Gaga.

There is NO new information here, just Radar online blowing up ONE quote, that there's no one alive who has brains enough to be a juror who hasn't heard of Lady Gaga in some way if they are living in America today.

3. I believe Fusari means no harm against Gaga, and based on what he told me in our interview, he would like to let bygones be bygones and extend a hand of friendship again.

This is a cheap tabloid grab by RadarOnline and thus I am filing it under Rumours.

Nice try, RadarOnline... try going to the source to get your news!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived