Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades the VMAs via tweet; brags the MV views of Roar

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Of course this thread would result into attacks from pressed monsters who wanted to boycott MTV just yesterday theirselves  :deadbanana:

But how does that work? How do you pay a lot of people to follow you and keep that secret? Or is she allegedly paying twitter corp. itself to inflate her numbers with false accounts?

And is there any proof?

there are like million apps on the app store called "get more followers on twitter/instagram" and it's very cheap to get a lot of followers, for example it's 1000+ followers for 50$ on instagram. So just imagine how easy it is for celebrities to buy followers if it's this easy even for us "normal" people. 

GypsyPrince

everyone would drag her tho

i have fake followers tho :giggle: im sure u can buy them 

I'm here for the drama :whitney:

Plus Gaga will remain unbothered anyway.

Yanko

But how does that work? How do you pay a lot of people to follow you and keep that secret? Or is she allegedly paying twitter corp. itself to inflate her numbers with false accounts?

And is there any proof?

i dotn know how to pay but there are different programms taht add u twitter followrers without those people even knowing it and when they buy followeres its mosly eggs 

Valextra

Very rude and inopportune of her.

Her decay has definitely started, her album sales are good but not too much considering her promo and 2 hits, her latest singles don't chart well anymore, and this is only the beginning, luckily for her she is less relevant than Gaga on MEDIA, so nobody will make a big deal for her. 

TheOriginalOne

And of course, the media says nothing. But if it was Gaga...

Computer

I personally find her videos to be terrible.  I love Katy but she's a bad actress and they always come off silly.

Enjoy your views.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

SlaeUrAnus

Because ROAR is something you expect to win at Nickolodeon Kids Choice Awards. 

Views mean nothing hun. PSY has over a billion does that make him the king of music?  :awkney:  :awkney:  :awkney:  :awkney:

In my messy era.

Haroon

I think it's reasonable that she's angry about how she's only been nominated twice, considering she's had such a huge year with 2 humungous smashes :shrug: Sure maybe the tweet isn't the most mature thing she could've written, but it's really not a big deal and you guys are going for her :wtf:

Also, I don't think calling her a "piece of ****" is acceptable at all - ungrateful maybe, but "piece of ****" is definitely too far and rude and unnecessary :noparty:

Fizzy

I think it's reasonable that she's angry about how she's only been nominated twice, considering she's had such a huge year with 2 humungous smashes :shrug: Sure maybe the tweet isn't the most mature thing she could've written, but it's really not a big deal and you guys are going for her

Also, I don't think calling her a "piece of ****" is acceptable at all - ungrateful maybe, but "piece of ****" is definitely too far and rude and unnecessary

:yes: Correct. I mean it's her life. Her twitter. Why should we be bothered.

Plus Roar is gonna beat Bad Romance in a few days now. :rip: :emma:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

monsterdreams

Mess tbh

Idc about Katy, just SIAAAAA

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived