💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry shades the VMAs via tweet; brags the MV views of Roar

Haus

Featured Posts

Robotboy

im glad to see katy being pressed. people seem to think her era is successful when its not even half of BTW :flop:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She better tweet this later in early 2015 during Grammy night. :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaMyBlood95

I think that was just unnecessary for her to say, she got nominated and she should be happy about that..

Levine

Embarrassing. 

Almost 600M views and the video is such a non-factor.

I mean, compare those views with We Found Love's views (365.056.037) and the latter is more iconic and known. 

If Gaga said anything like this :toofunny:

Exactly. 

But that's because she's bigger and everyone would talk about her shady tweet. 

Kermit the frog

What an ungrateful piece of ****. At least she got nominations :wtf: not like her awful videos deserved any more of them. 

Lmao this.

She better tweet this later in early 2015 during Grammy night. :lolgaga:

Then she would never get a grammy :toofunny:

For having a bunch of shi*ty music videos prepared by using greenscreens and some amateur techniques/storylines for a worldwide superstar. Frankly, crew of MTV should've shaded her.

VforVendetta

That's quite ungrateful.

If she wasn't nominated, while it would still be childish, it would be more understandable, and I could see Gaga doing something similar. But saying something like this when she actually was nominated? For the Cheetos advertisement that is Dark Horse? Mess.

Agreed.

Unconditionally deserved to be nominated over the other two tacky videos. It actually had very nice imagery.

Exactly. Her only video this era that wasn't a mess

Houdini

If Gaga said anything like this :toofunny:

haha exact

gaga can joke on twitter, she can responds and it's funny but when it comes to katy to defend herself from something it's not ok lol she was just expressing herself like gaga did not so long time ago lol

Levine

haha exact

gaga can joke on twitter, she can responds and it's funny but when it comes to katy to defend herself from something it's not ok lol she was just expressing herself like gaga did not so long time ago lol

I don't think that was his point.

When Gaga jokes it's funny? Are you for real? Funny for us, maybe?

If Gaga said anything like this people would have dragged her and called her desperate. 

I mean, Katy tweeted the exact number of her video views, that alone would have made Gaga dragged by the internet. 

And Katy is not "defending herself". Defending from WHAT? I really hope you're being ironic right now. 

My Little Phoney

Actually...

You are not good Katy.

Stop.

i7wCiy88cVvHN.gif

#SeenKatyPerryLiveSupportGroup

lego

haha exactgaga can joke on twitter, she can responds and it's funny but when it comes to katy to defend herself from something it's not ok lol she was just expressing herself like gaga did not so long time ago lol

Again you are on Katy's side and ridiculing Gaga.

The point of that what you quoted is that people would tear Gaga apart if she'd say something like this. And what Gaga did is respond to hate and what Katy did here was shading mtv cause she's not happy with 2 noms. BIG difference.

FreePalestine

Archived