Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where have you been as Aura leaked?

ShadesOfCool

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

I was just checking Twitter before I went to sleep and the link started appearing on my timeline... I didn't end up sleeping for another two hours :sharon:

At home on ATRL, they had a huge thread about Aura leaking. I had almost forgotten about my homework for a few hours  :toofunny:

Love Trumps Hate

samuelx

My friend was over, and once I went on here I literally started screaming and freaking out, my friend was like "gurrrl u need rehab" :smh: I was a mess, but it was okay cause Aura's a good song :giggle: 

BornSimon

I was at a cruising spot near Barcelona with my boyfriend and a friend. I found out it had leaked and told my friend to take us home because a new Gaga song had leaked and I HAD TO HEAR IT RIGHT THERE AND THEN.

Chromatislaps

I was browsing GGD when some random account  posted the link to the soundcloud.

probably Borris :toofunny: that was Gagz herself :lmao:

I was watching Radio ARTPOP

ULTRARTPOP

I was at the Redskins training camp. I went from the straightest thing (sports) to the gayest thing (gaga) real quick when I found out it leaked.

I was literally just on GGD and Troy posted a link to the soundcloud thing and I started freaking out during the chorus and I legit had a meltdown irl. 

Afterwards I ran downstairs after downloading it onto my iPhone and danced, and danced, and danced.

ArtGagaPop

I were home talking with some friends and playing some games while i decided to browse gagadaily. I found the leak and thought "ohh nice another fake one" but freakt out when i heard it was real. Were up night listning to Aura that day.

GagaXCollection

I was sleeping at the hospital, My brother was having a surgery!

ladygagaxcollection.com

I was scrolling down my dash on tumblr in bed and there was an audio saying burqa, obviously I thought it was fake the only reason I clicked on it was because of the comments underneath "STABBING MYSLEF IN THE SOUL #BYE" :toofunny: I still thought it was fake until I heard "aura a a a" then I was like OMG YAASSSS

ImBrandonO

tumblr. someone rebloged it as burqa and after I heard it I was in denial. It was a recording from the radio, they played it because it was an "exclusive" just playing it on the radio should've gave it away that gaga leaked it.

Archived