Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

[JULY 2014] Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 crashes in Ukraine

Featured Posts

Luc

It's pretty much sure it was shot down using a BUK rocket from Russia used by pro-Russian seperatists, but sadly they won't ever admit it :giveup: if only there was some way to find actual proof (eventhough Russian state media would still deny it somehow and put the blame  on Ukrainian 'neo-nazis and fascists' :toofunny: ).

Valextra

Speaking of the first disaster, seriously how is it possible that they didn't still find the first one, after a year basically and with all the modern technologyes, I don't have words.

It seriously so scary that a plane so big can disappear in that way with all those people and there's no still way to find it after all this time. 

Highway10

Speaking of the first disaster, seriously how is it possible that they didn't still find the first one, after a year basically and with all the modern technologyes, I don't have words.

It seriously so scary that a plane so big can disappear in that way with all those people and there's no still way to find it after all this time. 

Aliens

Valextra

Aliens

I didn't want to teas at that argument...

It's too much strange considering the modern technologies, satellites.... That they still have to find it, even a small piece of a plane so big that crush. 

Highway10

I didn't want to teas at that argument...

It's too much strange considering the modern technologies, satellites.... That they still have to find it, even a small piece of a plane so big that crush. 

well the other conspiracy could be it's at Diego Garcia not far from the Indian Ocean

Computer

Thank you for updating the title :applause: , I almost had a heart attack the other day when this thing came back

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Valextra

well the other conspiracy could be it's at Diego Garcia not far from the Indian Ocean

For sure somebody knows something, at least more details, because I can't believe that if this plane is crushed in the middle of the Ocean after a year they still didn't find it yet...

Mr Josh

For sure somebody knows something, at least more details, because I can't believe that if this plane is crushed in the middle of the Ocean after a year they still didn't find it yet...

They are still looking, I think they will find something in the following months. The search area is very big that's why it takes so long.

estoniankid

They are still looking, I think they will find something in the following months. The search area is very big that's why it takes so long.

Chances of them finding it is like 5%, battery of transmitter in the "black box" holds just for 30 to 60 days. They could only find parts of it, if they're big enough for a sonar. Chances of finding the "black box" is 0.00000000001%

Mr Josh

Chances of them finding it is like 5%, battery of transmitter in the "black box" holds just for 30 to 60 days. They could only find parts of it, if they're big enough for a sonar. Chances of finding the "black box" is 0.00000000001%

The black boxes could be resting in the main wreckage site

Mr Josh

WTf is up with these Malaysians planes? :awkney:

One is missing and one got shot down

Edited by Mr Josh

estoniankid

The black boxes could be resting in the main wreckage site

What if the plane fell apart at 10 000 m? Parts could be kilometers away from each other.

Mr Josh

What if the plane fell apart at 10 000 m? Parts could be kilometers away from each other.

Of course, but it's almost certain that it did not disintegrate while in mid-air, so it's possible that there's at least one main wreckage site.