Watch THE Speech

[JULY 2014] Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 crashes in Ukraine

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

Wait, so it's confirmed that Russia is to blame for the crash, or what? :rip:

No confirmation, but most in the Western World know it and there's enough evidence to suggest so.

The Russian governments still says it has nothing to do with it and that it's the 'fault' of the Ukrainians though :laughga:

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• Mr Josh

• Luc

• BULATIO

monsterdreams

I'm glad they apologised and that they know it was themselves who caused the tragedy

But maybe they could've just said 'forgive us' because the victims weren't just Dutch people

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade
Michael

Considering that newspaper is a 'vocal critic' of the Kremlin, it doesn't surprise me that they would print something like this. 

Why would they apologise only to the Netherlands though? I know a majority of people on the flight were Dutch, but it's affected so many people around the world. If they're going to 'apologise', apologise to everyone who lost someone on the flight.

This.

Two people from my hometown were on the flight.

brizoda

Don't get me started on the Australian media! I'm still really disgusted with their coverage of the disaster.

what australian media said?

Elizabeth

what australian media said?

They basically only mentioned Australian victims of the crash, acting like no one else existed. 

MahoganySnitch

Considering that newspaper is a 'vocal critic' of the Kremlin, it doesn't surprise me that they would print something like this. 

Why would they apologise only to the Netherlands though? I know a majority of people on the flight were Dutch, but it's affected so many people around the world. If they're going to 'apologise', apologise to everyone who lost someone on the flight.

I think the Netherlands is the main focus because the government opened a war crimes investigation against Russia, and I don't think any other affected country has thus far. But yeah. 

MonsterMum

I think the Netherlands is the main focus because the government opened a war crimes investigation against Russia, and I don't think any other affected country has thus far. But yeah. 

Hold on tho, I do have to say the Australian government is working really tight on this case with the Dutch.

The Dutch sent in 40 marshalls to the crash site protecting the area. The Australians have offered to help the Dutch and stated they have 50 ready in London to be deployed whenever needed.

The bodies are being brought back by a Dutch and an Australian army plane, high ranked members of the parliament are still in the Netherlands. so both governments are really working together closely. 

So for that, thank you Australia :hug:

Edited by MonsterMum
MonsterMum

You disgusting pig of a human!

Catherine Parkhomenko, a pro-Russian separatist whose digital persona is Ekaterina Parkhomenko, recently posted several photographs on Instagram in which she tried out some new beauty products. 

Parkomenko lives in Torez, nearby the MH17 crash. She described herself as a separatist and said she is "sick of everything Ukrainian due to the recent events."On one particular photo, in which she is holding blue "Catrice" mascara, she writes, "Mascara from Amsterdam, or rather from the field, well you understand." She also posted two selfies wearing the mascara.

lead_large-1-1.png

A number of Instagram users then attacked her for using the mascara. However, as an admittedly pro-Russian separatist, she may not have been fazed. Her Instagram was actually hacked as a result of the photographs.

After the pictures began gaining mass attention online, she deleted her Instagram account as well as other forms of social media. Since that time, however, the Instagram account, @zolotosya, has been hacked and new images posted

bbf6ad862.png

e49fd9f4e.png

The hacker writes in the picture: "It's not expensive, the things from the fields, you understand? Ekaterina Parkhomenko Town of Torez." And in the caption: "So the "hero" won't be forgotten.

This adds to a number of other confirmed looting cases, including used credit cards from victims of the crash, some victims' phone being answered by "Eastern European sounding voices", and investigators discovering evidence missing from the crash site.