Yanko

photo from space, which is strong evidence  :dies:

how to prove something based on images from space? STUPIDITY  

yeah of course russia didnt do anything and it is innocent  :applause:

BULATIO

yeah of course russia didnt do anything and it is innocent  :applause:

Russia only returned Crimea.  :oops:

Applause

Sadly I need to admit I have lost faith in the majority of the US media  :wtf:  Don't get me wrong, but if you take a look at the US and the Russian media you fill find two opposite positions taken by them. There are two ways: it's either one of the them is a liar, or both are lying trying to pursue their own interests - and this seems like a more likely outcome. 

I cannot trust the US media since they backed the Iraq war with a massive supportive campaign :miley:  I know it was under another White House administration, but the owners of the media were the same and have stayed the same :oops:  So Imma be a little skeptical about this one 

There is no 1 side liar. I am sure both sides change news to better their reputation on specific matters. They both change the news at some point, I am sure. However, it is your option on what to choose to believe on which matter.

There really is no way you can be 100% sure on what is true and not. You were not there to witness each event. :P

However, in this case, specifically, this is a Russian news source, showing evidence of what the US provided. So they both don't (lie)/hide (about) everything.

Myself personally, I don't watch 1 single news source. I check multiple. Especially with these sorts of cases.

EDIT: Although, there are things like this that RT likes to lie about, it's obvious to me when they make up stories. But, i am stating what the US photos show. Not really caring for what RT has to say about it.

Edited by Applause
Xalser

Applause

photo from space, which is strong evidence  :dies:

how to prove something based on images from space? STUPIDITY  :applause:

Um, satellite technology advancements can show what a single person is doing at the beach. How could they not be reliable to see craters in the ground?  :huh:

Xalser

BULATIO

Um, satellite technology advancements can show what a single person is doing at the beach. How could they not be reliable to see craters in the ground?  :huh:

Photo from space can not prove that they depict the Russian troops

BULATIO

There is no 1 side liar. I am sure both sides change news to better their reputation on specific matters. They both change the news at some point, I am sure. However, it is your option on what to choose to believe on which matter.

There really is no way you can be 100% sure on what is true and not. You were not there to witness each event. :P

However, in this case, specifically, this is a Russian news source, showing evidence of what the US provided. So they both don't (lie)/hide (about) everything.

Myself personally, I don't watch 1 single news source. I check multiple. Especially with these sorts of cases.

EDIT: Although, there are things like this that RT likes to lie about, it's obvious to me when they make up stories. But, i am stating what the US photos show. Not really caring for what RT has to say about it.

It always amazes me when the U.S. accuses Russia on the basis of video from YouTube, photos from space and views of the social networks. It's not professional and not objective. The U.S. government is not trying to send its experts on the dangerous region.  :fail:

Edited by MONSTERBABY

lucia4

So how much do you make a month from your Russian government

Edited by lucia4

BULATIO

So how much do you make a month from your Russian government

I do not understand your suggestion, but I can say one thing, In Russia move Ukrainian citizens

Edited by MONSTERBABY

thatfoxyfeeling

The UN and international leaders need to stop tiptoeing around Putin and actually do something.

MonsterMum

Sadly I need to admit I have lost faith in the majority of the US media  :wtf:  Don't get me wrong, but if you take a look at the US and the Russian media you fill find two opposite positions taken by them. There are two ways: it's either one of the them is a liar, or both are lying trying to pursue their own interests - and this seems like a more likely outcome. 

I cannot trust the US media since they backed the Iraq war with a massive supportive campaign :miley:  I know it was under another White House administration, but the owners of the media were the same and have stayed the same :oops:  So Imma be a little skeptical about this one 

I think everyone should be skeptical around news. I mean obviously Russia is gonna release pro Russian news. America does the same for theirs and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Now having a Polish background, trusting Russians is something you're taught on an early age to not do. But at the same time, I live in the Netherlands now, US has been spying on millions of Dutch people. They have been spying on ministers and even prime ministers and how can you trust an ally that behind your back does such things.

People that high up have agendas that go over our heads completely but regular people keep getting involved even without us knowing or wanting any of that. 

I think everyone should be aware that regular people like you and me are used like peons in a giant chess game. Russia has China as an ally so it's absolutely of importance that US keeps Europe as ally, basically everybody is getting used in this policital game.

lucia4

I live in the NL and if they've really been "spying" on "us" then good for them because NL and its people are a total mess. In 2 years I am OUT of Europe and off to Asia.

large.jpg

Laceface

The UN and international leaders need to stop tiptoeing around Putin and actually do something.

Applause

It does if they see build up of the same equipment IN RUSSIAN TERRITORY on the border, and then see them firing into Ukraine from the satellite. Are you suggesting non-Russian troops are firing Russian equipment inside Russia itself? :rip:

Xalser

Morphine Prince

After the back–to-back tragedies of MH17 and MH370, Malaysia Airline’s reputation has been tarnished, and the airline is considering a complete brand makeover, from seeking new investors to a name change.

Rebranding may include a different investment structure, a new name, a restructuring of the airlines’ 20,000 staff, and new flight routes for the 50,000 passengers it serves daily. Since the two tragic crashes, the company has lost 35 percent of its value, but the airline’s commercial director is convinced it will “emerge strongerâ€.

Full Article: http://rt.com/business/176048-malaysia-air-change-name-brand/

Edited by Morphine Prince